Page 153 of 234 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 3509

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I dont like Brady at all. he is a great QB. I am not happy saying it but he is next level when it comes to playing. But he is also next level when it comes to bitching and being a baby about losing. Not shaking hands after a loss etc.. Now his defenders say "Well he is just a great competitor who hates to lose." No he is a spoiled punk who cant handle when things do not go his way in the least.

He is pretty much Rodgers and Mayfield with better talent and a great press agent.
    He's the best QB of his generation. He's got talent no doubt but he can't take what he dishes out.

And he knows who to talk trash to. He never got in Ed Reed's face with his bs antics.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well there is something about Brady , he at times does act like that. There is also times like when Pat Mahomes detailed that Brady came to him after the Chiefs had lost that heartbreaker in 2018 in AFC Championship. That Brady gave him props and how he can grow from that. Mahomes have Brady props for that and how it motivated him to come into 2019.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well there is something about Brady , he at times does act like that. There is also times like when Pat Mahomes detailed that Brady came to him after the Chiefs had lost that heartbreaker in 2018 in AFC Championship. That Brady gave him props and how he can grow from that. Mahomes have Brady props for that and how it motivated him to come into 2019.
    Yea of course Brady came to Mahomes after he beat him. But had the Chiefs won? brady would have been off that field and crying in the locker room so fast he would have set a speed record.

Brady is great at giving Props after he beats you. You beat him? he is the biggest dick in the world.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I dont like Brady at all. he is a great QB. I am not happy saying it but he is next level when it comes to playing. But he is also next level when it comes to bitching and being a baby about losing. Not shaking hands after a loss etc.. Now his defenders say "Well he is just a great competitor who hates to lose." No he is a spoiled punk who cant handle when things do not go his way in the least.

He is pretty much Rodgers and Mayfield with better talent and a great press agent.
    Rodgers is more talented than Brady. Brady may be the GOAT, but Rodgers might be the best who ever played. Even Peyton Manning is amazed at his ability.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The Vikings look to have the Bears under control when you look at the 17-3 score...

But it's just not getting points at the end of drives killing Chicago. They're got some punts on there, two that are "3 and outs"... but when their offense has moved the ball... they have had 5 drives where they were in FG range that they've come away with 3 points. Two missed FGs, and two fumbles.

It's not that Minnesota is winning this game as much as the Bears have committed stupid penalties to help keep Vikings' drives alive, and then have failed to capitalize when they have done things right on offense.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Rodgers is more talented than Brady. Brady may be the GOAT, but Rodgers might be the best who ever played. Even Peyton Manning is amazed at his ability.
    Sure Rodgers may be a better player. But Rodgers has one ring vs Bradys 7. That is all that really matters at the end of the day.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Sure Rodgers may be a better player. But Rodgers has one ring vs Bradys 7. That is all that really matters at the end of the day.
    That is why Brady is the GOAT.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

That is why Brady is the GOAT.
    Or a reflection of the ability of Belichek vs. Mike McCarthy.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    But then, there's the stories about how Brady never congratulated Nick Foles after the Eagles beat New England in Super Bowl LII, and, far as I know, hasn't done so in subsequent matchups. On top of that, I read somewhere that Brady still gets his panties in a bunch when interviewed over that loss.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Last Nights game between the Vikings and Bears may have been the most unwatchable Monday night game in NFL History.

bad play calling, Piss poor performance by the players I mean there wee so many dropped balls on easy catches, the announce team was god awful, and the Refs did the worst job I have seen all season. The guy who got caught on the Mic saying "After further review we suck." Sums up the whole night of football in both games last night.

And the fact the Raiders needed a last second Field Goal to beat a team missing 18 players and a head coach says it all about their season. I love that Raiders fans are flexing on that win!
    Last edited by babyblob; 12-21-2021 at 05:04 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    But then, there's the stories about how Brady never congratulated Nick Foles after the Eagles beat New England in Super Bowl LII, and, far as I know, hasn't done so in subsequent matchups. On top of that, I read somewhere that Brady still gets his panties in a bunch when interviewed over that loss.
    Well it sucks he didn't congratulate Foles for his win. Thus far Brady has lost to Mahomes (twice in games) and the 2 men seem to have a bit of a funny rivalry going. On Twitter they razzed each other over a Royals player wearing a Brady jersey over a bet (Mahomes is now part owner of team) and they poked fun over it there.

As one guy once said....'Greatness recognizes Greatness" I think even Belichick has praised Mahomes and detailed to reporters...'We have to cover the entire field , the entire field with him." So its natural that Brady who has clashed with Mahomes in 5 games (he has the 3 to 2 lead) likely enjoys his games with Pat Mahomes and rivalry he has with this young QB.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Yea of course Brady came to Mahomes after he beat him. But had the Chiefs won? brady would have been off that field and crying in the locker room so fast he would have set a speed record.

Brady is great at giving Props after he beats you. You beat him? he is the biggest dick in the world.
    "I'm really a nice guy if I win the game." Lol, I can understand hating to lose but this is asshole levels of being a sore loser.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

I know about hubris and all that, plus it's nothing more than a glorified pissing contest, but I am over the moon with how Jonathan Taylor had the most votes for this year's Pro Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Nick Foles laughs at Tom Baby.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 12-21-2021 at 06:40 AM.

Going to be a fun night. Washington made the craziest Pick I have ever seen!