Page 120 of 323 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 4832

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yay for Rogue!

I also want a Jean Grey one too.
    I'm sure more are coming! Especially since she's showcased on the back of the case.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I'm sure more are coming! Especially since she's showcased on the back of the case.
    Oh, that is good to hear. I will keep an eye out....
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    There's a Rogue one, yay. <3
    Yes!! Definitely want to get her, Gambit, and Storm. Fingers crossed we eventually get Jubes, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Jean tripped and fell off the shelf
    If Scott’s action figure doesn’t have a button that screams “JEEEAAANNN!!” every time you press it I’ll be very disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    If Scott’s action figure doesn’t have a button that screams “JEEEAAANNN!!” every time you press it I’ll be very disappointed.
    LOL.

Can we get a voice modulator in the Storm figure that makes the slightest whisper into the feminine version of BRIAN BLESSED? It's perfectly in line with the show.

And at Disney parks, do you find Storm.....AT THE MONORAIL!!!
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    X-Men '97 action figures are beginning to hit the shelves at certain stores.
    Attachment 133036
    those look pretty awesome but It just made me realize I haven't seen actual action figures on a physical store shelf in so long
    GrindrStone(D)

Booyah!

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

That's great. A whole new generation of kids can via playground fights experience how awkward it would be to actualy fight with those things. Especially if you can't even bend your wrists.

Once their opponent got hold of their arms, kicking starts happening and everyone goes home angry. Or their opponent gets hold of a mighty "adamantium sword" stick under some tree and keeps them at distance with it.

Joke aside, it seems they really put some stock in the show actualy moving toys it seems.

First thought: Cool!

Second thoughts: Why does Storm need a trapeze? And how long will it take to recall those claws? Unless they're foam, some dumb kid is going to get hurt.

I'm absolutely getting my nieces those Wolverine claws. They're the types who would go out of their way to do some serious damage with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post

Second thoughts: Why does Storm need a trapeze? And how long will it take to recall those claws? Unless they're foam, some dumb kid is going to get hurt.
    So the action figure can hang off the plane like she’s really flying! so many kids are going to get those claws taken away for a month for ‘not being careful’, lol
    Last edited by anyajenkins; 07-15-2023 at 08:59 PM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I really love that new X-Men 97-related merch keeps coming out... I just can't wait for season 1 to hit and hope we can get a further look and hopefully a trailer and release date for D23 as Beau DeMayo mentioned news were coming soon before he left Twitter last month.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post

Third thoughts: those toys feel very very junior. I hope that does not mean that x-men animated is created only for toddlers in mind like lost animated shows done by marvel in the last years???

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I'm absolutely getting my nieces those Wolverine claws. They're the types who would go out of their way to do some serious damage with them.
    Judging by the image on the box, they are unsheathed by quickly swinging them down in a verticall arc (poor kids can't even do classic "snikt" moves). Maybe it's a locking mechanism which requires that movement or they are designed to be relatively arrested in the channels unless enough force is applied (which would mean they might wear out quickly)

Either way, sounds like the perfect setup for things getting knocked over in a room.

And to be fair, a button activated spring loading mechanism, like what various people created for "make your own wolverine blades" videos, might not get past safety concerns.

I'm loving all these new merch for 97!

I love that the jet can hold up to 3 figures. Good way to recreate the opening scene of the old cartoon with Cyclops flying it and Rogue and Storm "flying" outside.

Speaking of the opening I really hope they do this new one right. The TAS one is still so iconic.

Those claws though... not safe at all.
    A picture would last longer darling...