Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Surprised about the lack of mention of Henry McCoy. In an era where most other characters that had gotten done dirty went under character rehab, the team just quadrupled down on Hank being a reprehensible asshat. lol
    I think at this point people are so used to Hank doing questionable stuff and being a tool that they're just numb to them doubling down on it .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think at this point people are so used to Hank doing questionable stuff and being a tool that they're just numb to them doubling down on it .
    Yeah at this point it would be out of character for him not to act like this.

They had their chance to rehabilitate him when Teen Hank's memory rejoined his present self and never took it.

Destroyed Moira how? Shes as interesting as shes ever been.

Lol.

And Kitty has been unlikable for a bit over a decade now.

Krakoa looking at this thread like

Yall hate change and want the same rehashed stories recycled over..and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post

They had their chance to rehabilitate him when Teen Hank's memory rejoined his present self and never took it.
    Lol, can you imagine if the next issue of X-Force just had Beast bouncing around and quoting 19th century literature while making silly puns.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    They seem to be veering towards presenting all of Humanity as trash who deserves to die...
    When they started going in this direction, I think they were trying to go more for pride/community, but superhero comics are particularly bad at doing complexity and nuance so it just devolved into "humans suck".

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Lol, can you imagine if the next issue of X-Force just had Beast bouncing around and quoting 19th century literature while making silly puns.
    He could die then Xavier decides to reboot from an earlier save point.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Krakoa destroyed Apocalypse. He was all about that survival-of the-fittest life. Now, he got soft and paid the price. Now he's selling flowers on street corners trying to make bitcoin.
    And smoking the stuff they smoked in Vietnam.....

I’ll say what I have said numerous times! I would rather have a character be absent from the books then used badly. It’s fine if you like what’s been done to Moira. But I don’t buy the she’s being used so it’s automatically great mindset. She has changed drastically. I think everybody can admit that regardless of if you like the direction and I noticed that said in here by someone and I respect that. The change is just too drastic for me. Same with Nature Girl.

Kitty, it’s just a personal preference. Nothing inherently terrible but the non stop drinking isn’t healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I’ll say what I have said numerous times! I would rather have a character be absent from the books then used badly. It’s fine if you like what’s been done to Moira. But I don’t buy the she’s being used so it’s automatically great mindset. She has changed drastically. I think everybody can admit that regardless of if you like the direction and I noticed that said in here by someone and I respect that. The change is just too drastic for me. Same with Nature Girl.

Kitty, it’s just a personal preference. Nothing inherently terrible but the non stop drinking isn’t healthy.
    Moira and NG have definitely changed, I don't think anyone could argue that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think at this point people are so used to Hank doing questionable stuff and being a tool that they're just numb to them doubling down on it :P.
    It's funny that apparently he was the X-Men's most popular character before Claremont came around, to the point he had the most regular appearances and got to join the Avengers while X-Men were in limbo, now he's this ******* lol.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post

If they acknowledge Teen Hank then I'll start to wonder why he's not suddenly a magician .

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    He could die then Xavier decides to reboot from an earlier save point.
    Memory save states, love it .

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Post-M-Day was a dark time, and Krakoa was a light at the end of the tunnel. Krakoa came with more promise than Utopia, namely resources, resurrection, the promise of forgiveness, a safe place where their enemies can't reach them, and diplomatic freedom. From the outset, Krakoa seems like a legitimate paradise that addresses many of the biggest issues mutants face. And while there are a lot of flaws, Krakoa really has lived up to the promise for many. Mutants aren't just surviving, but thriving.

There have been mutants who had problems with the villains (Lost, for example.) We've also seen mutants who have rejected Krakoa. But as a whole, many formerly-bad mutants have used this opportunity to turn their lives around. And it's not like mutants aren't used to former villains joining their ranks.

Resurrection isn't cloning. Aside from the fact that the writers and characters treat it as the real deal, Death herself has confirmed the resurrections are legit. Spider-Man has already tackled cloning as a viable means to legitimately resurrect a person, soul and all. The revived characters aren't clones of the originals, but the originals brought back.
    If we're mixing stuff Spidey's comic say with X-Men's, I can only wonder what the hell Death is thinking with all of the resurrections Krakoa is getting, 'cause at this rate, Kenny Omega will surpass the number of times Ben died, and Death definitely should take a look at that .
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 11-24-2021 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I’ll say what I have said numerous times! I would rather have a character be absent from the books then used badly.
    You’re not alone in thinking that… but one thing is certain for me: Moira according to Claremont was a complicated woman but she had her heart in the right place. Hickman’s Moira feels like a machine. For me, this last avatar is not Moira.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    And smoking the stuff they smoked in Vietnam.....
    I heard it's good. Apocalypse only grows the best.

haha. Yes, Apocalypse was also a big change. But in that case he has always sort of done what he thinks will work to his advantage. So while this time a little less death was involved. Motivations were still strictly his.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Moira and NG have definitely changed, I don't think anyone could argue that lol.
    For the better too.

NG actually has a character now.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    For the better too.

NG actually has a character now.
    I agree. Moira is a big time player for this era, and NG even though she was doing bad things it was a statement. I enjoyed the first half of XMG, the last 2 or 3 issues is where it lost me.