Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah, Tempo has always had the extra power of 'flight for no darn reason, even if it isn't a natural extension of her mutant power' kind of like how Banshee screams at the ground, and somehow that makes him fly?

However, Dragoness, also of the MLF, explicitly had a winged battlesuit (perhaps powered by her mutant bioelectricity?) that allowed her to fly (although later artists apparently didn't care and have drawn her with organic wings...), so it's entirely possible that Stryfe gave Tempo a similar suit of high-tech armor with flight capabilities, explaining why she's always wearing that fugly golden armor. It would fit with the precedent set by Dragoness, but then it would also fit the precedent of Liefield's scattershot MLF designs if Tempo just had some random unrelated powers.

Perhaps that is something the current writer has actually put a second's thought into. Perhaps not. We'll see.

Edit: Goodness LordAllMighty, that's the ugliest darn picture of Tempo ever. What is even up with that weird flat-footed flying posture? And that stretched out upper arm? Ow.
    LOL

Sadly, her fashion sense been lacking for years. Though out of all the MLF members she gotten the most spotlight
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Incredible Member

Well, it was great to have 7 panels of poor Banshee…

3 Issues I try. Maybe Bishop gets more focus.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    3 Issues I try. Maybe Bishop gets more focus.
    Very tall order considering who writes a majority of comics nowadays. You would figure with Bishop's position being elevated he would have slight more focus.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Very tall order considering who writes a majority of comics nowadays. You would figure with Bishop's position being elevated he would have slight more focus.
    The fact that we never got a Captain's book will always be criminal. Hickman probably wanted to do something with them but much like everything else things changed and no one seems interested in writing one.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    The fact that we never got a Captain's book will always be criminal. Hickman probably wanted to do something with them but much like everything else things changed and no one seems interested in writing one.
    You mean a book where the Captains, the people responsible for defending Krakoa actually go on the offensive to eliminate threats before Krakoa is even attacked? Is there such a book? Does any kind of mutant strike team like that exist where all 4 Captains are on the same team?

Sarcasm button has now been turned off.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post
    Agree. When was even the last time Bishop actually used his powers in any memorable way? It is weird how some of the characters overly rely on weapons rather than utilize their own powers. It is understandable for someone like Gambit, who use cards and weapons as a medium for his power, or Domino and Longshot, as they are at least have an excuse of using their luck power to affect the aiming and lethality of the weapons. But characters like Cable, Bishop, Shatterstar, Psylocke, etc.? They have cool powers, but barely use them, instead always relying on guns or swords. I can't even remember Shatterstar's actual powerset.

Anyway, back to the book announcement. I hope new writer would spend more time on other characters and less on Kate, and also wouldn't turn the book into Somnus's secret solo. Let all the characters have their role in the book. And introduce interesting enemies, instead of a bunch of underage crazy kids. It would be good if team's new enemies would be someone other that a yet another anti-mutant group.
    Well not a fan of guns in general I will say that Bishop uses his gun to channel his powers and shatterstar uses his swords to channel his powers.

Mighty Member

I'm glad that Iceman is out of the team, he was underused as a omega.

Iceman should have his own team instead or be a more prominent member like in X-Men.

Okay. I’m in.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

The last Marauder's run was just ok for me. I'll read a couple of issues of this and if it seems dull i'll drop it. I'm actually not that excited for many of the new books coming out

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Rlly disturbing that Aurora has to hang out with these crashing bores

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    I'm glad that Iceman is out of the team, he was underused as a omega.

Iceman should have his own team instead or be a more prominent member like in X-Men.
    Anyone who is made an omega is doomed to underuse. Characters with limitations are more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    "Ghetto thug gang member"... what? Because he's a black guy with a gun? I don't hear you saying this about Cable. Big yikes
    Riiiight....so much cringe
    GrindrStone(D)

Cassandra Nova is the secret member of the Marauders
    https://twitter.com/marvel/status/14...729680391?s=21
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Cassandra Nova is the secret member of the Marauders
    https://twitter.com/marvel/status/14...729680391?s=21
    1. Not them spoiling the reveal. Sometimes Marvel is so stingy with their future plans and then sometimes they go way to far when it comes to revealing story beats.
    2. If we inviting people who intentionally committed genocide onto the crew then I don’t want no more “Wanda is the worst thing to happen to mutant kind” storylines.