Page 327 of 955 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 14314
    Niffleheim

We all wanted some writer to come in and make Coates' whole run in to a simulation and now we all wish Skrull have taken over Wakanda.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    We all wanted some writer to come in and make Coates' whole run in to a simulation and now we all wish Skrull have taken over Wakanda.
    Seriously. I know a lot of y’all weren’t fans of Coates’ T’challa and fair enough, but at least he was a semblance of the devil you know. Idk who this devil is… sorry for y’all. Sorry for all of us involved tbh. Bad vibes all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Haven’t commented on CBR in a long time But had to stop by and say something. I gave Ridley the benefit of the doubt for the first few issues. Begrudgingly followed along for the rest. But after what comes out tomorrow I’m officially out. I can’t see anyone: T’challa fans, Storm fans, and anti and pro both together alike reading that and recognizing either character. Idk who those people are supposed to be but they do not sound like Black Panther and Storm, they do not feel like Black Panther and Storm, and most importantly they do not act like Black Panther and Storm. They both come across so bad in different ways. Hate to see this book sink and sink hard. Anyway, that’s all. Just know that lots of Storm fans won’t want anything to do with this mess either. Pity.
    I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt too but I couldn't keep it up. But it's not just him, it's Marvel.

They turned down a pitch by Redjack so that they could give us this because this is what they want BP to be. A former king who struggles to handle threats way below his weight class. Instead of being 10 steps ahead of his enemies, he's 3 steps behind.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Seriously. I know a lot of y’all weren’t fans of Coates’ T’challa and fair enough, but at least he was a semblance of the devil you know. Idk who this devil is… sorry for y’all. Sorry for all of us involved tbh. Bad vibes all around.
    absolutely from what I saw i don't think any bp fans and some storms will enjoy this issue. im definitely curious to see what those think here.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Haven’t commented on CBR in a long time But had to stop by and say something. I gave Ridley the benefit of the doubt for the first few issues. Begrudgingly followed along for the rest. But after what comes out tomorrow I’m officially out. I can’t see anyone: T’challa fans, Storm fans, and anti and pro both together alike reading that and recognizing either character. Idk who those people are supposed to be but they do not sound like Black Panther and Storm, they do not feel like Black Panther and Storm, and most importantly they do not act like Black Panther and Storm. They both come across so bad in different ways. Hate to see this book sink and sink hard. Anyway, that’s all. Just know that lots of Storm fans won’t want anything to do with this mess either. Pity.

yea I gotta agree im out lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt too but I couldn't keep it up. But it's not just him, it's Marvel.

They turned down a pitch by Redjack so that they could give us this because this is what they want BP to be. A former king who struggles to handle threats way below his weight class. Instead of being 10 steps ahead of his enemies, he's 3 steps behind.
    What's worse is that Ridley talked as though this was going to be a much different story. The first issue even started out somewhat strong. It had a few hiccups but overall it was solid... And it's just declined ever since.

Incredible Member

So John Ridley making it seem like tchalla was in a relationship with Jahi lol like wtf is going on. This is horrible storytelling

Ok so spoil the issue for me. How bad was it?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Ok so spoil the issue for me. How bad was it?
    Sorry sorry. I might be looking at it differently lol but it was horrible

Another great issue. Looking forward to # 7. Tchalla put up a good showing and how fast he went up that tree definitely showed he has abilities. I really enjoyed the fight scenes.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

spoilers:
    Shuri placed a tracker in T'Challa without him knowing
    After rescuing T'Challa Storm attacks him
    They argue about Gentle and their relationship
    She calls T'Challa a piece of shit and blames him for trying to ruin the relationship between Wakanda and Krakoa and he calls her out for stealing Stormbreaker
    Akili is definitely working for the villain if he's not the main big bad and the PM orders Akili to kill T'Challa
    Shuri called the Dora and the MA as backup
    The only impressive thing T'Challa did was take out 2 Hatute
    end of spoilers

Reading Ridley's run there are things he understands about T'Challa but he doesn't follow through with it or his execution fails. T'Challa should've taken out the Hatute and then Storm should've arrived. I do hope this be the end of their relationship for at least a while.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    spoilers:
    She calls T'Challa a piece of shit and blames him for trying to ruin the relationship between Wakanda and Krakoa and he calls her out for stealing Stormbreaker
    Akili is definitely working for the villain if he's not the main big bad and the PM orders Akili to kill T'Challa
    end of spoilers

Reading Ridley's run there are things he understands about T'Challa but he doesn't follow through with it or his execution fails. T'Challa should've taken out the Hatute and then Storm should've arrived. I do hope this be the end of their relationship for at least a while.
    I say give T’Challa an inhuman boo or revive Space Nakia.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Another great issue. Looking forward to # 7. Tchalla put up a good showing and how fast he went up that tree definitely showed he has abilities. I really enjoyed the fight scenes.
    In your opinion would you say people were overreacting based on the previews?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Tbh permanently it's time and I was once a big fan,, but it's time to move on from that Relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I say give T’Challa an inhuman boo or revive Space Nakia.
    I'm for anyone that'll end this nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Tbh permanently it's time and I was once a big fan,, but it's time to move on from that Relationship.
    Permanently would be better but I don't see Marvel letting it die for good