Page 127 of 955 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Out of all of these amazing post pics, this one got T'Challa in his bag for me!!!

Ultimate Member

We are one step closer to creating the action figure version of the Ultimates-Blue Marvel will have an action figure this year.

So that T'Challa, America, Carol and the planet eater with Marvel Legends figures. Waiting on you Monica.

And side note I wonder will that person who told us to stop crying about dead MCU T'Challa being taken out and we need to support Blue Marvel. Will THEY buy that figure to support?

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    We are one step closer to creating the action figure version of the Ultimates-Blue Marvel will have an action figure this year.

So that T'Challa, America, Carol and the planet eater with Marvel Legends figures. Waiting on you Monica.

And side note I wonder will that person who told us to stop crying about dead MCU T'Challa being taken out and we need to support Blue Marvel. Will THEY buy that figure to support?
    If they do a Monica figure then I can create just about all the teams that have BP using Legends figures:

An Ultimates Team
    An Illuminati Team
    An Avengers Team

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Thor Love and Thunder to drop a trailer this week.

BPWF is STILL FILMING and thats the next Marvel film after that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

I like this. BP:WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Out of all of these amazing post pics, this one got T'Challa in his bag for me!!!
    The mask is on point. Not sure about the body.

One of these days we're going to get good stories and good art at the same time.

And on a regular basis.

That’s all I’m asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

Not to mention the merchandise is dropping as well.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Not to mention the merchandise is dropping as well.
    So we're essentially a couple months a way from merch and a trailer dropping.

I really hope they just push the film back to next year and hear leaks of a filmed T'Challa cameo at the end. He's lost, yall had a funeral anyway and he shows up at the end. Thats not too complicated Marvel! ****

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    good ol days of marvel future fight Wakanda update.

Sigh lol
    I'm still waiting for him to finally show up in Marvel Future Revolution. Not that I don't love an endlessly customizable Spider-Man with both game-original and comics-adapted costumes to choose from, but I need Black Panther in this sooner or later --- preferably sooner.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Amazing Member

I think a world war story involving Wakanda, Atlantis, Latveria etc. would be neat. The only problem i feel is that the IGEW complicates things. Its too unbelievable to have a world war type story involving earthbound nations when T'challa could just order a Galactic fleet to orbit.

Another concept i feel would be cool to see is a multiversal parliament of T'challa's. I learnt that a group of panthers is called a claw. T'challa is near the top of the list when it comes to genius on marvel earth, i want a group of him to pull smarts and resources together inorder to fight some bigbad.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantherKing View Post
    I think a world war story involving Wakanda, Atlantis, Latveria etc. would be neat. The only problem i feel is that the IGEW complicates things. Its too unbelievable to have a world war type story involving earthbound nations when T'challa could just order a Galactic fleet to orbit.

Another concept i feel would be cool to see is a multiversal parliament of T'challa's. I learnt that a group of panthers is called a claw. T'challa is near the top of the list when it comes to genius on marvel earth, i want a group of him to pull smarts and resources together inorder to fight some bigbad.
    Nah just ignore IGEW, ots complete isht thanks to Coates handling and it's would be better to just torch the whole thing and have Wakanda prime start it's own colony if you want to go that route

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Nah just ignore IGEW, ots complete isht thanks to Coates handling and it's would be better to just torch the whole thing and have Wakanda prime start it's own colony if you want to go that route

I have to say, i don't agree with that. The IGEW is a great addition to T'challas mythos. Wakanda had a head start on the rest of the world for literal thousands of years, up to a million if you count 1 million BC panther. It makes zero sense as to why they're still earthbound. They should have been space faring from the start, maybe with earth Wakanda as their capital.

I enjoyed the Intergalactic empire and its worldbuilding, the only problems i had were coates slavery allegories and his mishandling of T'challas personality.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantherKing View Post
    I have to say, i don't agree with that. The IGEW is a great addition to T'challas mythos. Wakanda had a head start on the rest of the world for literal thousands of years, up to a million if you count 1 million BC panther. It makes zero sense as to why they're still earthbound. They should have been space faring from the start, maybe with earth Wakanda as their capital.

I enjoyed the Intergalactic empire and its worldbuilding, the only problems i had were coates slavery allegories and his mishandling of T'challas personality.
    And those two things completely ruin the IGEW. I agree that I like the concept of Wakanda having a space empire already. However, until it's completely torched to the ground and built anew, IGEW completely goes against EVERYTHING T'Challa and Wakanda stand for and it's continued use and mention just reinforces how hypocritical Wakanda is.

No longer are they excellent for being excellent, no its simply, "Of given the opportunity, Wakanda would colonize harder and better that literally any other nation in the world and T'Challa (written under Coates) will stupidly ignore it and then say further stupid isht like "I don't trust you space Achebe when you say that N'Jadaka will betray me because you share the name of a villain from earth with the Same name, but I'll trust N'Jadakas word even though he is the least trustworthy of all my rogues given how many times he had tried to overthrow me. But I'll *surprise Pikachu face* when he betrays me"

No, the ONLY things that should be saved from Coates run are:

Force push
    Wakandas Aesthetics
    Kasper's new look
    Akili
    And I would of been okay with kid Bast. 1000% better than what we got with frakking Zenzi.

Everything else should be forever torched

I agree with force push. Ridley doesn’t seem to give a damn about any of TChalla’s previous feats with the suit. That, or he just really hasn’t done his homework on previous feats.