Page 102 of 955 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 14314
    All-New Member

Oh I forgot one more gripe, BP vibranium suit being cut with no explanation! I think it was briefly discussed, and I'm not buying the reasoning " if it's sliced along the grain it can be cut explanation!! That is an outdated explanation, hell we have 2 of the top 10 smartest people in Marvel universe with BP and Shuri, in addition to the most advanced technological nation on earth and they can't fix a simple design flaw!!! Come on man!!!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, Redjack has definitely elevated John. I think he has something planned with Vixen too.

He also said he has a Hobie Brown(Hornet) project he's working on.

He's a busy dude.
    That project might be starting with Amazing Spider-Man #88.BEY, which brings back the Slingers with Hobie as Hornet leading them. Comes out tomorrow, too, if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Funny you should mention this because this week’s issue of IAB #6 finally felt like Ridley found a good pace. Quickly set up the new status quo for Jace, established a cool new villain, and really hit the ground running. I hope that means he’s found his groove with BP as well.
    Hopefully, yeah.

On another note, we've made it past 100 pages, so congrats to everyone here in the Black Panther Appreciation Thread.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That project might be starting with Amazing Spider-Man #88.BEY, which brings back the Slingers with Hobie as Hornet leading them. Comes out tomorrow, too, if I'm not mistaken.
    Thanks for the update, I'll get it this weekend.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post

Hopefully, yeah.

On another note, we've made it past 100 pages, so congrats to everyone here in the Black Panther Appreciation Thread.
    That Slingers issue is great.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Is it an ongoing story in the Spidey book?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

It ends open ended, leaving room to continue after the story here.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by THE GREATEST View Post
    Oh I forgot one more gripe, BP vibranium suit being cut with no explanation! I think it was briefly discussed, and I'm not buying the reasoning " if it's sliced along the grain it can be cut explanation!! That is an outdated explanation, hell we have 2 of the top 10 smartest people in Marvel universe with BP and Shuri, in addition to the most advanced technological nation on earth and they can't fix a simple design flaw!!! Come on man!!!

Lol I was complaining about this too a month ago. Someone gave an explanation about the agents who sliced it but I forgot what they said.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Yes, they have Dambe championships in Nigeria (my home country)

I’m going to have to read more about it. I kind of hoped they would use just their bare fists in this fighting art, but I’m still interested.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m waiting for the reveal about who is behind the secret agents. That’s what will make or break the arc for me. So far I’m still digging the book.
    Same.

I don't mind a slow build but at least there should be reveals pushing and moving the plot forward building and adding layers with each subsequent issue. Issue 03 gave us..."Another pointless fight. Are you happy? Democracy. Another pointless fight. You make me happy. Gentle. Two extraneous stories about something or the other." in other words...nothing new.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Thanks for the update, I'll get it this weekend.
    You're welcome.

It ends open ended, leaving room to continue after the story here.
    Thanks. Sounds great. I'll be looking forward to reading it myself.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Same.

I don't mind a slow build but at least there should be reveals pushing and moving the plot forward building and adding layers with each subsequent issue. Issue 03 gave us..."Another pointless fight. Are you happy? Democracy. Another pointless fight. You make me happy. Gentle. Two extraneous stories about something or the other." in other words...nothing new.
    Yes. They definitely aren't bad issues but they would make for a much better cartoon episodes then comic book issues that we have to wait 1 month in between to read. Personally I'm more annoyed that they spent 10 pages trying to build up a brand new original creation to be the new hero of wakanda in Black Panthers 200th issue

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Yes. They definitely aren't bad issues but they would make for a much better cartoon episodes then comic book issues that we have to wait 1 month in between to read. Personally I'm more annoyed that they spent 10 pages trying to build up a brand new original creation to be the new hero of wakanda in Black Panthers 200th issue
    Exactatiously.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    We call that PPP - Piss Poor Planning.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Exactatiously.
    To me, that shows where Ridley's priorities are. His pet character gets better showings than the guy whose name is on the bloody cover.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    To me, that shows where Ridley's priorities are. His pet character gets better showings than the guy whose name is on the bloody cover.

Is it a novel concept to writers in comics, to have the main character kick ass throughout the book? I mean isn’t that what sells? I don’t have many complaints about the book so far, but I would like to see TChalla come out on top more.