Page 115 of 955 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 14314
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    According to a few rumors it'd be a Shuri BP variant
    If this is even remotely true then it's official. Marvel HATE T'Challa and the influence he has. Trust me, when it comes to black folks some people/businesses will even forgoe money and profits just to spite us.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    If this is even remotely true then it's official. Marvel HATE T'Challa and the influence he has. Trust me, when it comes to black folks some people/businesses will even forgoe money and profits just to spite us.
    MCU always saw T'challa as a bench warmer for Shuri, so yeah. No recasts, no variants, I feel like Feige will stand his ground on this one, all the while telling us (or rather GASLIGHTING us) on how we should feel about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    This is precisely why you donÂ’t subscribe to the mindset that characters and their actors are one in the same. Remember, Chadwick himself wanted us to see the role and not him (just ask Roland Martin). Therefore CHADWICK is the one that has a legacy, TÂ’CHALLA on the other hand has none except for opening up Wakanda and dying 3 times (if he gets killed off in this movie). And you mark my words, eventually Marvel themselves are gonna realize that the MCU TÂ’Challa didnÂ’t do that much before they decided to kill him off so if they donÂ’t have plans to have a variant show up later on down the line, theyÂ’re probably gonna keep bringing up TÂ’Challa hundreds upon hundreds of time and say that he accomplished a lot of stuff off screen and thatÂ’s when the decision not to recast is really gonna bite marvel in the ass because then theyÂ’ll be doing a whole lot of telling without showing.
    If he dies in this film, it will be his second time not the third.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Slap in the face if its Shuri variant or a female T'Challa.

Those were the rumors long before T'Challa died.

Got damn how cool would it be to see a variant Illuminanti T'Challa. Pisses me off how they probably plan to wipe all forms of T'Challa in that media. See how they scrapped Star T'Challa smh.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

They'll tell us they satiated the black community by giving us Shuri variant and Captain Marvel's friend as variant Captain Marvel

T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Funny how some don't want T'Challa to be recast but are excited that Tom Cruise might play the Superior Iron Man in MOM despite it being a rumor at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Funny how some don't want T'Challa to be recast but are excited that Tom Cruise might play the Superior Iron Man in MOM despite it being a rumor at the moment
    That’s not what I’ve seen on Twitter surprisingly (since that place has tons of anti recasters). The trailer actually caused T’Challa to trend because people realized that it’s possible to get a variant of T’Challa.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Good. I’ll need to catch a recording of it.

thanks for the reminder got it bookmarked
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    If he dies in this film, it will be his second time not the third.
    Seemingly died in BP1 for the glory of Michael B Jordan
    Died in Avengers because "the Russos didnt think the character was gonna be as big as he was"
    Died in What if which it turns out isnt a what if story but an alternate reality connected with the MCU's main one

Thats 3

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Slap in the face if its Shuri variant or a female T'Challa.

Those were the rumors long before T'Challa died.

Got damn how cool would it be to see a variant Illuminanti T'Challa. Pisses me off how they probably plan to wipe all forms of T'Challa in that media. See how they scrapped Star T'Challa smh.
    That looks like a male body type given the silhouette. The real issue is whether our not it's T'Challa variant or "T'Challa Jr." Which would be frakking stupid as hell

Marvel ain't that Dumb, they aren't going to kill off T'Challa then bring on a Shuri variant. They would be facing a PR nightmare and would tank the franchise pulling something so stupid. Everyone would call them out for their hypocrisy, profiting off Black death. And the utter disrespect taken to a level beyond where's it's already at. That would be suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    That looks like a male body type given the silhouette. The real issue is whether our not it's T'Challa variant or "T'Challa Jr." Which would be frakking stupid as hell
    I was thinking that too. Can't be Shuri, shoulders are too broad and it really doesn't make sense to bring in a fully grown T'Challa Jr. when you can just have a fully grown T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I don't think it'll be any BP variant, likely an Illuminati inspired by the original group in the comics which the leaks seem to point to.