Page 131 of 955 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231631 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 14314
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Its up to Coates to save T'Challa once again

He's friends with Coogler and was with Boseman. He needs to notified of the #RecastTchalla movement. Too bad he's no longer on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

He's friends with Coogler and was with Boseman. He needs to notified of the #RecastTchalla movement. Too bad he's no longer on twitter.
    Klaw why would you bring that negative energy up in here? Lol. But then again who am I to talk?I literally came up with an idea on how an adaptation of IGEW can be used to bring T’Challa back.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Still havent heard anything definitive about whether Kaluuya returns or not.
    With no T'Challa I couldn't care less about who is or isn't returning

When was the first time?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    He would end a lot of fights quickly with those. I’d still want to see it though.
    I don't think it would be any faster than he already ends fights with his regular VB claws. That's what I'm saying, there's really nothing that sets them apart or makes them a "Must have" over regular VB claws. Hence why Ewings energy dagger claws are so much better, and possibly give him a very unique tool to use because they also serve as multifunctional daggers too

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I don't think it would be any faster than he already ends fights with his regular VB claws. That's what I'm saying, there's really nothing that sets them apart or makes them a "Must have" over regular VB claws. Hence why Ewings energy dagger claws are so much better, and possibly give him a very unique tool to use because they also serve as multifunctional daggers too
    Yeah that’s what I meant. The energy dagger claws, that he cut off Hulks arm with. He could end fights quicker with those, it’d be entertaining to see still.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Some of that probably has to do with the fact that Disney doesn't care about video games, which is really weird considering how greedy they are. I remember that when the MCU started, there were some tie in games, I specifically remember one for the first Thor movie, then that was it for a while. In fact before avengers and spider man, the only marvel game I can think of was MvC infinite, and that game was a rushed, half-finished, mess.

Edit: I just checked, there were tie in games for Dark World, Captain America, and all three Iron Man movies.
    None of those games are remembered fondly if at all.

I have heard more good things about the Hulk: Ultimate Destruction game and the various PS3 era Spider Man games. You could argue that there's never been a good Superman game.

Those Disney games with the plastic statues sold well and had some super heroes including BP and Man Ape in it, but as you said Disney really doesn't like video games ( to the point that they killed that franchise first chance they got-even when it was still profitable).

I think they fundamentally don't understand the product line and are somehow averse to it because of that. Back in the 90's they would just license thier characters out to Capcom or somebody to make decent games for them.

Since they either can't for won't do that now, they just gave up.

I'm just going to note that there's no such thing as "regular" vibranium claws in the comics.

Since Priest, they have ALWAYS been an alloy of anti-metal.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I'm just going to note that there's no such thing as "regular" vibranium claws in the comics.

Since Priest, they have ALWAYS been an alloy of anti-metal.
    I think it was all new, all different Marvel line up that said T'Challas arsenal was vibranium suit and weapon's. So i just assumed that they retconned it, and it's not as though they mention the difference anymore. In fact, since Priest I can't even recall the last time ANYONE has mentioned specifically that they are antimetal claws

The gif that keeps on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Yeah that’s what I meant. The energy dagger claws, that he cut off Hulks arm with. He could end fights quicker with those, it’d be entertaining to see still.
    He probably needs to be able to adjust the setting on the claws - anti-metal, vibranium, energy daggers - depending on the situation and opponent.

I don't see why he can't have all three.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    He probably needs to be able to adjust the setting on the claws - anti-metal, vibranium, energy daggers - depending on the situation and opponent.

I don't see why he can't have all three.

The way he can adjust the setting with the daggers from stun to maim to kill. I think it’s blue, yellow, and red, in that order. Priest did a good job of explaining that. I’m not sure anyone else has since then.

Any previews out for issue four?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Any previews out for issue four?
    https://graphicpolicy.com/2022/02/24...k-panther-4-2/

“THE LONG SHADOW” PART 4
    Shuri’s life hangs in the balance, and with T’Challa off-planet, things are not looking good! But before T’Challa can help his sister…the truth will finally come out. Has the assassin’s ringleader finally been caught?!

You might NOT want to read those 3 pages......

Expect reactions from you know who to follow.....

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    https://graphicpolicy.com/2022/02/24...k-panther-4-2/

You might NOT want to read those 3 pages......

Expect reactions from you know who to follow.....
    *shrug*

Of course.