Page 14 of 955 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114514 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Basically Loki becomes a hero. They even show different incarnations including a crocodile Loki called Croki. He's adorable.
    If they make a show about killmonger's redemption and Journey to heroism then go for it!
    But what they didnt do is try to juxtapose his heroism alongside Thors in Thors introductory movie.

I admit i am tempted to watch ShangChi though

This a new cover?

panther had better win vs. Venom.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

The last feat I want right now is T'Challa to be a daddy.

Something will happen like A) The child gets sent to the future, B) The child gets artificially aged to adulthood or C) It was never his kid to begin with.
    From the notes on what were to be of the Giant Size Storm issue, that’s exactly what would have happened. Storm and T’Challa would have had a child, who would be raised on the World by the Children of the Vault.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    This a new cover?
    That's a variant from the 1st issue of the IGEW when Coates relaunches BP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    From the notes on what were to be of the Giant Size Storm issue, that’s exactly what would have happened. Storm and T’Challa would have had a child, who would be raised on the World by the Children of the Vault.
    I don't know what it is about mutant babies being sent to the future/another world/dimension/alt reality to be raised.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Well, not exactly: the Children of the Vault live in the Vault, which is in Ecuador. The World is in London, under A.I.M. control.
    So presumably in Hickman's original plans, Storm and T'Challa's child would have been raised by Fantomex and Ultimaton in the World.
    In the published version of GSXM: Storm, this got switched to a virus entity Cypher left behind in the care of Fantomex.
    Which might be a blessing in disguise to be honest, could you imagine a future monarch of Wakanda with Fantomex's quirks and personality and no connection to Wakandan culture? Yikes.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

If they make a show about killmonger's redemption and Journey to heroism then go for it!
    But what they didnt do is try to juxtapose his heroism alongside Thors in Thors introductory movie.

I admit i am tempted to watch ShangChi though
    You wouldnt like it. The villain is really good in the movie.

"Is this your king"
    "Bury me in the ocean..."

I can assure you I'm not hurt about a black panther Solo movie Becoming the most popular concept in Marvel Cinema.
    Hurt would be levying personal attacks because someone's opinion didn't line up with my own perfectly
    I'm merely posting what some reviews said and according to Forbes one was much more quotable than the other
    "I Neva freeze"
    "Every breath you take is mercy from me"
    "I am your King!"
    "Your were wrong..."

T'Challa had plenty of quotes too

Is this a call back to ultimates T'Challa vs venom? Either way that's straight fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    You wouldnt like it. The villain is really good in the movie.
    It's probably best to lay off the personal insults. You can disagree with someone without trying to make it personal. People don't come down on you with personal insults for liking Coates, so extent that courtesy to others

Alternate Reality? Yes, that would work. I said in the last thread that all of the minis they've done about T'Challa have always been past stories, re-telling origins.

They haven't done any future minis with BP.
    Yes it’s felt very deja vu-esque as a Superman fan to see BP stand alones just retell his origin repeatedly. Feel like that period has been stripped to the bone. What T’Challa needs is a Hush; not the character but the concept of a story set in the “modern day” that can act as a tour of the Black Panther mythos and be an easy intro for newcomers. Hush also shows of Batman’s Rogues as well as his allies, the introduction to the wider Rogues Gallery beyond Killmonger and Klaw is also something the character desperately needs. Imagine a story that basically acts as a beginner’s guide to the character and his world while also telling an engaging story. That’s what Marvel should be trying to get.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    Well, not exactly: the Children of the Vault live in the Vault, which is in Ecuador. The World is in London, under A.I.M. control.
    So presumably in Hickman's original plans, Storm and T'Challa's child would have been raised by Fantomex and Ultimaton in the World.
    In the published version of GSXM: Storm, this got switched to a virus entity Cypher left behind in the care of Fantomex.
    Which might be a blessing in disguise to be honest, could you imagine a future monarch of Wakanda with Fantomex's quirks and personality and no connection to Wakandan culture? Yikes.
    Good lawd that sounds horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    "I Neva freeze"
    "Every breath you take is mercy from me"
    "I am your King!"
    "Your were wrong..."

T'Challa had plenty of quotes too
    I thought his best line was "The wise build bridges..."

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    I like Fantomex (well at least Remender's version of the character) and this sentence just made me puke a bit in my mouth lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html