Page 144 of 955 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244644 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I agree. I at least thought there might be something more between him and Rey.
    Bro I deadass shipped Finnrey so hard after seeing Force Awakens. Too bad the rest of the fan base and even Lucasfilm themselves didn’t see it that way. Oh well, maybe Finn and Jannah then? Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    The problem is... we don't KNOW how they are handling it. Just a lot of supposition based on rumors, a couple of interviews, and random Twitter posts.

Personally, I've been expecting a mid-credit scene with a new T'Challa since day 1. But now, everyone will think Marvel was forced into it by fan pressure. *shrug*
    I'm not saying what will happen. I'm saying that there is a chance for Marvel doing something that no one will like.

I don't think this means that Feige is bad orthe MCU is bad. I'm saying that there is a chance they will make a bad decision.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    All because Disney was hell bent on not letting a black man/Finn be the lead we deserved to have. It was disgusting to see the company willing to force all those elements to satisfy and agendas and romantic plot. This reminds me of what is being done to BP2.
    It's a shame too. Lots of poc love Star Wars and the one chance we get to see a Black lead character, he gets relegated to sidekick status.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'm not saying what will happen. I'm saying that there is a chance for Marvel doing something that no one will like.

I don't think this means that Feige is bad orthe MCU is bad. I'm saying that there is a chance they will make a bad decision.
    They already did by quickly announcing that they weren't going to Recast Chads T'Challa

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It's a shame too. Lots of poc love Star Wars and the one chance we get to see a Black lead character, he gets relegated to sidekick status.
    Worse than sidekick status, he was straight garbage. And what's worse is that his story was 1000% more unique and cooler than Rey's. Defected Storm trooper joins rebellion after witnessing senseless death, then finds out he is adept with the force? Way more coherent than granddaughter of palpatine when
    nothing even remotely suggested ANYTHING about that

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Has Ridley done anything with the IGEW yet? Does he plan on it?
    I wonder the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Even this past week... we have people theorizing from the preview that the scene with Storm will lead to some grand resolution. I'm going to make a prediction... those characters do not appear in the book after these pages. That plotline will be left unresolved, as we need more panel time showing T'Challa being led around by the nose.
    spoilers:
    Called it
    end of spoilers

I have nothing to say about the rest. More drawn-out teasing of the plot.

Ridley's T'challa is dumb as a brick.

This book isn't good

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Bro I deadass shipped Finnrey so hard after seeing Force Awakens. Too bad the rest of the fan base and even Lucasfilm themselves didn’t see it that way. Oh well, maybe Finn and Jannah then? Lol.
    It was obviously JJ Abrams plan until some idiot ruined it in Last Jedi with full support of Kathleen Kennedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    This book isn't good
    It is just painfully mediocre to be honest.

spoilers:
    so this is the part where T'challa guesses wrong.

bad guy starts to reveal himself, he realizes he fucked up and the chase begins in next few issues....

end of spoilers

Ridley has forgotten T'challa is enhanced it feels like.....

And he just doesn't quite have his voice still. I like the confidence in his T'challa and the cocky quips are fine but everything just feels slightly off. Like someone "faking" T'challa lol.

Oh well. Could be worse lol. My personal preference with comics is just I don't really enjoy mystery comics.

Oh, and this is... spoilers:

100% Hunter.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 03-02-2022 at 05:54 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

Uuuurgh..... BP #4, Ridley continues his insults and ridicule of Tchalla.

5yrs of enduring TNC nonsense, now this?!?

Goodness me Jason Aaron please keep giving BP the spotlight of badassery in Avengers so that I can wash out this sour taste of TNC-Ridley trash from my eyes.

this issue was straight fire!! the art, the almost match up like feel to it. People can say whatever they want to tchalla in this or about tchalla because he is the smartest man in the room and he going to let you do you until he got to do him. This is the most excited i've been reading a BP issue and look forward to the next issue. I just love tchalla's personality in this. He is not cocky but he is capable and inquisitive and we are starting to see why he is so important to wakanda and how that is being taken for granted.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

spoilers:

bad guy starts to reveal himself, he realizes he fucked up and the chase begins in next few issues....

end of spoilers

And he just doesn't quite have his voice still. I like the confidence in his T'challa and the cocky quips are fine but everything just feels slightly off. Like someone "faking" T'challa lol.

Oh well. Could be worse lol.

100% Hunter.
    end of spoilers
    "Slightly off"?...."Slightly"??!

It's waaaaay off bruv.

How the eff did Tchalla not notice the fighting style when he fought those assailants?

How did Tchalla not have metallurgical analysis tech in his BP suit eyes?

Characters talking to Tchalla with such bland and blunt disrespect as if he is a small child.

Just one tiny simple punch and Tchalla is flattened to the ground...from a non-enhanced person? WTF?!?

AND why did BP need his suit to fight his student?!?

Uuuurgh!!!! Utter shite!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

spoilers:

end of spoilers

Oh well. Could be worse lol. My personal preference with comics is just I don't really enjoy mystery comics.

100% Hunter.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I’ll be very shocked if the villain isn’t Hunter.
    end of spoilers

This was a decent read. But my god can Ridley just pick up the pace already?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"