Page 251 of 955 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351751 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 14314

If marvel wants to get rid of the character. Just do it already. Stop dragging this ish out. Like goddamn

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    At the rate things are going they better hope DC won’t have him too busy for the foreseeable future. At least let the man write a script for a Black Panther video game. At least!
    bruh, you know we're getting Narcisse at best lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    bruh, you know we're getting Narcisse at best lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    geoffrey thorne was right there. Right there for crying out loud. Marvel what are you doing???
    For some reason, Marvel doesn't want comic book writers for BP. They want authors.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    At the rate things are going they better hope DC won’t have him too busy for the foreseeable future. At least let the man write a script for a Black Panther video game. At least!
    Tyler Perry will be the next writer for BP.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Tyler Perry will be the next writer for BP.
    ain't gonna be no next writer.......

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

It's like BP is just going through the motions at this point. I can't even get my Avengers BP fix anymore.

The way things look now, he won't ben in A-E-X.
    It's like T'Challa is in purgatory. He keeps getting put on repeat.
    Like MoS said. He hasnt even been King on a stable throne since 2009... 12 years... And now he has to deal with uprisings and at the end he is abdicating the throne or abdicating power to. OCs that literally nobody even care about.

ain't gonna be no next writer.......
    There'll be a writer. It will be a book with a new status quo for T'Challa...unemployed monarch looking for a kingdom.

There'll be a writer. It will be a book with a new status quo for T'Challa...unemployed monarch looking for a kingdom.
    PUt him back in NYC

call the book "Luke Charles: School Teacher"

He can sleep on Kaspers couch

I'd buy it lol

Like MoS said. He hasnt even been King on a stable throne since 2009... 12 years... And now he has to deal with uprisings and at the end he is abdicating the throne or abdicating power to. OCs that literally nobody even care about.

At least the last thing he did as a real king was lead a counter invasion effort against the skrulls

we will always have SWAD

PUt him back in NYC

I'd buy it lol

At least the last thing he did as a real king was lead a counter invasion effort against the skrulls

we will always have SWAD
    He could always go being to being Mr. Okonkwo and sleep on Sofiya's couch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    At this point, just do stories about T'Challa. I don't care if they ever put him back on the throne. Just have him leave Wakanda behind.

PUt him back in NYC

I'd buy it lol

we will always have SWAD
    That, and also Redjacks KiB one shot. The only time on reset memory where T'Challas Genius, planning, and all over badassery was on full display without anything taking away from it, T'Challa and Shuri were able to both exercise their Super genius in a way that was completely unique to them without Shuri crowding his lane

At this point, just do stories about T'Challa. I don't care if they ever put him back on the throne. Just have him leave Wakanda behind.
    While I understand the sentiment, I feel that is bullisht and basically is compromising and surrending a part of his mythos to who gives a sh*t characters. I don't want Black Cap.

I want T'Challa, King of Wakanda, leader of the most advanced nation on earth, whooping ass and using the full weight of his position to make political meloves and when it comes for it, assembling a badass armor to kick the asses of whoever comes to their door. Frak what the average Wakandan thinks, frak these OC mouthpieces that no one cares about, and Frak Wakanda being pushed as a character. It's a backdrop, a prop, a stool to uplift T'Challa and show why he is different.

Wakanda was xenophobic and slow to change from a global standpoint. Let's go back to that. Because it seems like ever since it keeps being deemed as a utopia, there is the constant threat of making T'Challa look bad to serve Wakanda when it should be the other way around

BLACK PANTHER #8

.... concludes????

ceded command?

alter leadership??

We really lost him leading the avengers for 4 more issues of this???

So same old, same old.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    While I understand the sentiment, I feel that is bullisht and basically is compromising and surrending a part of his mythos to who gives a sh*t characters. I don't want Black Cap.

I want T'Challa, King of Wakanda, leader of the most advanced nation on earth, whooping ass and using the full weight of his position to make political meloves and when it comes for it, assembling a badass armor to kick the asses of whoever comes to their door. Frak what the average Wakandan thinks, frak these OC mouthpieces that no one cares about, and Frak Wakanda being pushed as a character. It's a backdrop, a prop, a stool to uplift T'Challa and show why he is different.

Wakanda was xenophobic and slow to change from a global standpoint. Let's go back to that. Because it seems like ever since it keeps being deemed as a utopia, there is the constant threat of making T'Challa look bad to serve Wakanda when it should be the other way around
    I say at this point have him fly up into space to rule IGEW full time and become a full on cosmic character since Marvel wants everything on earth to be about Wakanda.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"