Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
Y'all REALLY underrating Tchalla in his own film..
He literally gutted his own cousin
Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
Whooped about half the Border Tribe by himself.
From a Warriors stand point, MCU tchalla lives to whoop ass.

It is the best thing about the MCU character, from a T'challa fan who is just about utterly sick of the authors that forget this due is a WARRIOR from a country of WARRIORS descended from a blood line of WARRIORS.

T'chadwick's first reaction to every problem, for better or worst, is to try and kill the problem lol. Himself. Ain't no delegation **** either.

He thinks Bucky killed his Dad? FU widow, I'll kill him myself.

**** I want Nakia at my coronation, alright, which one of these rebels do I have to disintegrate their spine by kicking them into a door so I can talk to her?

M'baku wanna fight? Well how about a M'fuckyou, I accept , let's go.

Klaw is back? Shut up elder old lady, Imma go gut him in the street myself. And I'm taking my GF so she can watch because we are into that ****.

My whole life just got turned upside down because my daddy is a liar? Wait what, you wanna go Cuz? LETS GO THEN CUZZO

I ain't dead yall! Wait, why are you attacking me. W'kabi what the hell man? Screw it... YEET!!!

Hey cuz, look over there, gotcha, haha KNIFE TO THE GUT!

Who is coming? Thanos? Screw it, lets go fight hand to hand in a field yo. BONES AND DUST you tall ass weird lookin alien people!

T'chadwick aint the bitch the comic character got turned into because T'comics got written by a bunch of wim..... ........ i better stop so i don't get banned again lol