Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
I've always recommended Superior Iron Man since that's the series that got me into reading Iron Man stuff. I know that sounds weird, but seeing how Tony SHOULDN'T act made me all the more concerned to see him return to normal, which even convinced me to read some of the Bendis run. Also the last few issues with Iron Man vs Iron Man was so awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
That's an interesting perspective
Yeah, I liked it for a similar reason, showing what Tony would have become if not for the epiphany in that cave with Yinsen and their kidnappers that led him to become Iron Man in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Preview for Iron Man #16. I really don’t like the way the FF and Avengers come at Tony in the preview. Very frigging hostile.
https://www.cbr.com/avengers-confron...tark-iron-god/
Yeah, a bit much, but one of the overarching lessons of superhero fiction, one that has to be constantly relearned and reaffirmed in light of how many times even heroes forget it, is that great power must be carefully and responsibly wielded so that it's not abused or misused . . . so I can somewhat understand, if not necessarily condone or excuse, their suspicion.