Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    No, he's actually doing a very good job with his Iron Man run.
    Okay, I've heard some people say he's ruining the charcater by having him be nagged by Hellcat.

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeJ77 View Post
    Okay, I've heard some people say he's ruining the charcater by having him be nagged by Hellcat.
    Not at all. At first you didn't get the connection between them but as the series goes on, it becomes clearer and is actually good.

I haven't felt a bit of chemistry between Tony and Hellcat. Them hopping into bed felt completely out of left-field, and now them getting married feels...WUHH?? When did these two fall in love? When did they even grow to LIKE each other? For the longest time, it seemed like they were foreshadowing them becoming enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I haven't felt a bit of chemistry between Tony and Hellcat. Them hopping into bed felt completely out of left-field, and now them getting married feels...WUHH?? When did these two fall in love? When did they even grow to LIKE each other? For the longest time, it seemed like they were foreshadowing them becoming enemies.
    I can agree that it seems a little rushed, especially with Tony proposing to Patsy(where is Pepper?).

I would think that Rhodey would be talking to Tony like bro, what are you doing?

But I don't think they'll get married. Tony may propose but I don't think Patsy will accept.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    That's the point. It should feel rushed. These are not people who are healthy or stable. They shouldn't get married. Tony and Patsy have just been through the ringer together and the only way Tony can think of keeping something or someone stable in his life who he thinks is Patsy is to marry her.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-04-2022 at 10:56 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Perhaps writers and editors are under the impression, correct or not, that bigger and badder armors are what readers want to see. I mean, between Tony, Reed and T’Challa, they could’ve have come up with an idea like, say, introducing nanobots into the Hulk’s bloodstream to muck around with him? But hey, that isn’t as much fun as a mindless knock down, drag out slugfest. SMDH.
    It's mainstream superhero comics, sadly. The whole point of them, they think, seems to be knockdown, drag-out slugfests with plot, story, and even characterization just strung together to (barely) excuse those slugfests, even when something at least resembling nuance and depth of thought and storytelling would make the overall plot more sensible.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Perhaps writers and editors are under the impression, correct or not, that bigger and badder armors are what readers want to see. I mean, between Tony, Reed and T’Challa, they could’ve have come up with an idea like, say, introducing nanobots into the Hulk’s bloodstream to muck around with him? But hey, that isn’t as much fun as a mindless knock down, drag out slugfest. SMDH.
    In the UU Tony cured the Hulk with nanites in a mini series called Ultimate Human. Damn good series written by Warren Ellis.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    In the UU Tony cured the Hulk with nanites in a mini series called Ultimate Human.
    And in the MCU, Tony tried to cure Banner with Extremis.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

And in the MCU, Tony tried to cure Banner with Extremis.
    Speaking of Extremis, didn't Arno once use it on Banner to help him heal from a bullet to the brain, which resulted in the inadvertent creation of the "Doc Green" persona that ran around depowering or otherwise removing all the other gamma mutates in the MU?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Speaking of Extremis, didn't Arno once use it on Banner to help him heal from a bullet to the brain, which resulted in the inadvertent creation of the "Doc Green" persona that ran around depowering or otherwise removing all the other gamma mutates in the MU?
    Yes. It was Tony and Arno that did it.

Yes. It was Tony and Arno that did it.
    Thanks for reminding me that it was a team effort between Tony and Arno.

Thanks for reminding me that it was a team effort between Tony and Arno.
    No problem. I have the the issue of Hulk that it happened in. For a minute Tony didn’t want to give Extremis to Banner, but Arno talked him in to going a head as there was nothing else that could help Banner.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-04-2022 at 07:22 PM.

No problem. I have the the issue of Hulk that it happened in. For a minute Tony didn’t want to give Extremis to Banner, but Arno talked him in to going a head as there was nothing else that could help Banner.
    Makes sense. Thanks again.

Makes sense. Thanks again.
    Anytime my friend.

B5EA28D1-9274-4D55-82F2-0A2C4AEA5C96.jpgLoved this armor. Loved this series. The Endo-Sym is my 3rd favorite armor of all time. I would be ecstatic if they made a Marvel Legend or Marvel Select of it.