Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The Stealth Armor! Imagine what James Bond could do with that suit on some of his missions! HA!

I remember picking this up and seeing the cover and was like "whoa!".

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I remember picking this up and seeing the cover and was like "whoa!".
    Me too! I had the same reaction (LOL):

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Even them banging was weird. They didn't even seem to like each other, then bam they're in bed together. Wuh????
    I mean, they're two attractive and popular people, so I can see a physical attraction, but it was kind of sudden how it happened.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The Stealth Armor! Imagine what James Bond could do with that suit on some of his missions! HA!

This is legit my favorite version of Tony’s armor.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    This is legit my favorite version of Tony’s armor.
    Me too. Imagine my surprise when it made another appearance during The Armor Wars ('80s version):

Yeah the stealth armor is in my top 10 all time favorite armors. I have 4 different versions of it figure wise. The updated version Greg Land did is really badass as well.A04814A5-D5F3-4E54-880E-7A30E4A115F6.jpg
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-07-2022 at 05:25 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

How would like to see Stark dispose of Hulk?

I've already stated my favorite idea: using the time-machine he invented in issue 59 of Grell's run to send Hulk a quadrillion years into the future, when the sun has burned out into a black dwarf star, and the earth is a lifeless as the moon.

I also like the idea of teleporting him into the sun, or teleporting him to a hell dimension.

What would you like to see Stark do to Hulk?

How would like to see Stark dispose of Hulk?

I've already stated my favorite idea: using the time-machine he invented in issue 59 of Grell's run to send Hulk a quadrillion years into the future, when the sun has burned out into a black dwarf star, and the earth is a lifeless as the moon.

I also like the idea of teleporting him into the sun, or teleporting him to a hell dimension.

What would you like to see Stark do to Hulk?
    It's been done before when Dr. Strange opened a portal & sent him away. However, Banner always finds his way back to 616

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-07-2022 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    It's been done before when Dr. Strange opened a portal & sent him away. However, Banner always finds his way back to 616

Just like WWH. Although that plan Tony had would have worked if Miek didn't blow up the ship or Hardball didn't take the nanites from Tony's special project.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

People act like Hulk coming back is a reason not to bother in the first place. Nonsense. Let Hulk come back. Just send him away again. Hulk becomes a nuisance who pops up for five minutes every couple of years before being sent back to Hell.

People act like Hulk coming back is a reason not to bother in the first place. Nonsense. Let Hulk come back. Just send him away again. Hulk becomes a nuisance who pops up for five minutes every couple of years before being sent back to Hell.
    I totally agree with you about the Hulk. Especially with how he is now. He’s got to be stopped. Tony should send him to that dead universe he sent Korvac to. They’ll be no one for Hulk to kill or buildings or homes to destroy. Hulk is running on pure rage right now. Lord knows what he’ll get up to.

It should become this casual annual thing: Hulk comes back, Stark yawns and teleports him back to Hell for another year. Hulk's return lasts all of 30 seconds each year or two.

He could even put the teleporter into a satellite, and have a button to activate it by his bed. He pushes a button by his bed, the Hulk gets teleported back to a quadrillion years in the future, or into the sun, or another dimension, or wherever.

When the Hulk comes back, an alarm goes off, Stark wakes up, pushes the button by his bed, the satellite locates and teleports the Hulk back to Hell, and that's that for another year or two. Rinse and repeat forever.
    Last edited by MichaelC; 02-08-2022 at 08:39 AM.

I can agree that it seems a little rushed, especially with Tony proposing to Patsy(where is Pepper?).

I would think that Rhodey would be talking to Tony like bro, what are you doing?

But I don't think they'll get married. Tony may propose but I don't think Patsy will accept.
    Pepper and Tony agreed to be just friends years ago. Tony's last girlfriend before Patsy was Janet Van Dyne.

Funny, things like this happen in real life though. Celebrities tend to do this a lot.

Then a few months maybe a few years, they break up.
    And of course, Tony IS a celebrity.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It should become this casual annual thing: Hulk comes back, Stark yawns and teleports him back to Hell for another year. Hulk's return lasts all of 30 seconds each year or two.

He could even put the teleporter into a satellite, and have a button to activate it by his bed. He pushes a button by his bed, the Hulk gets teleported back to a quadrillion years in the future, or into the sun, or another dimension, or wherever.

When the Hulk comes back, an alarm goes off, Stark wakes up, pushes the button by his bed, the satellite locates and teleports the Hulk back to Hell, and that's that for another year or two. Rinse and repeat forever.
    Eventually he gets mad and angry enough to smash the teleporter.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah the stealth armor is in my top 10 all time favorite armors. I have 4 different versions of it figure wise. The updated version Greg Land did is really badass as well.A04814A5-D5F3-4E54-880E-7A30E4A115F6.jpg
    Yeah, it very much is. Probably some of the best art he ever did, in my humble opinion.
    The spider is always on the hunt.