Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah the stealth armor is in my top 10 all time favorite armors. I have 4 different versions of it figure wise. The updated version Greg Land did is really badass as well.Attachment 118165
    Bro, are you telling me that there is an Iron Man figure out there that looks like this?

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Bro, are you telling me that there is an Iron Man figure out there that looks like this?

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!
    My mistake brother. No there is not a figure out there like this. I was just showing everyone how Greg Land updated it. I wish they had this version lol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!
    My mistake brother. No there is not a figure out there like this. I was just showing everyone how Greg Land updated it. I wish they had this version lol.
    If they don't have it, they should make it at some point.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    It should become this casual annual thing: Hulk comes back, Stark yawns and teleports him back to Hell for another year. Hulk's return lasts all of 30 seconds each year or two.

He could even put the teleporter into a satellite, and have a button to activate it by his bed. He pushes a button by his bed, the Hulk gets teleported back to a quadrillion years in the future, or into the sun, or another dimension, or wherever.

When the Hulk comes back, an alarm goes off, Stark wakes up, pushes the button by his bed, the satellite locates and teleports the Hulk back to Hell, and that's that for another year or two. Rinse and repeat forever.
    Tony could do something like that, but I think you're selling Banner short. Banner isn't on Tony's level, but he's in the top 10 smartest characters in the MU. Underestimate him at your own peril. He can think of ways to battle back against Tony teleporting him so nonchalantly. Although Tony would win in the end.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-08-2022 at 04:01 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    If they don't have it, they should make it at some point.
    I am simultaneously sad and angry with this unfortunate news.

Tony could do something like that, but I think you're selling Banner short. Banner isn't on Tony's level, but he's in the top 10 smartest characters in the MU. Underestimate him at your own peril. He can think of ways to battle back against Tony teleporting him so nonchalantly. Although Tony would win in the end.
    I just like the idea of it becoming a running gag that Stark teleports Hulk somewhere new every time he escapes the old place. Like, Hulk rampages and ZOOP Stark sends him a quadrillion years into future when the sun has burned out into a black dwarf star and the earth is as lifeless as the moon. Hulk escapes back to the present and ZOOP Stark teleports him into the sun. Hulk gets back to earth and ZOOP Stark teleports him to a dimension where strength is weakness, making Hulk the weakest one there is and where he gets weaker as he gets angrier. And on and on. Just ZOOP! ZOOP! ZOOP! Every year or two, with Hulk's escapes lasting 30 seconds or less.
    Last edited by MichaelC; 02-23-2022 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I just like the idea of it becoming a running gag that Stark teleports Hulk somewhere new every time he escapes the old place. Like, Hulk rampages and ZOOP Stark sends him a quadrillion years into future when the sun has burned out into a black dwarf star and the earth is as lifeless as the moon. Hulk escapes back the present and ZOOP Stark teleports him into the sun. Hulk gets back to earth and ZOOP Stark teleports him to a dimension where strength is weakness, making Hulk the weakest one there is and where he gets weaker as he gets angrier. And on and on. Just ZOOP! ZOOP! ZOOP! Every year or two, with Hulk's escapes lasting 30 seconds or less.
    Funny enough, in the "Professor Hulk" days, there was a failsafe where if Banner lost control of his anger, he'd revert to his (former) human self, although with the Savage Hulk's brain, nicknamed "Savage Banner." For all his rage, he'd be no more than a rat in a cage. And his alternate-future daughter Lyra literally got weaker, at least in her early conception, as she got angrier, so the only way for her to maintain her full strength was to keep calm.

I've been playing the Criminal Case games in Facebook, and one of the Mysteries of the Past cases has a character called Stanley Spark, who owns Spark Industries, and is an inventor. He even creates an exoskelton. Yep, despite being set in the Victorian era, this dude is an Iron Man expy.
    https://criminalcasegame.fandom.com/wiki/Stanley_Spark
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I've been playing the Criminal Case games in Facebook, and one of the Mysteries of the Past cases has a character called Stanley Spark, who owns Spark Industries, and is an inventor. He even creates an exoskelton. Yep, despite being set in the Victorian era, this dude is an Iron Man expy.
    Homage to Stan Lee and Tony Stark, I'm certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Random, but okay .

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I got curious and was googling stuff and found these. I think Sideshow Collectibles must have marketed some Bowen Designs stuff at some point. I know Bowen went out of business a while back. I do have their classic Iron Man mini bust but I don't recall these. They have 4 pages of Iron Man collectibles currently on the Sideshow site but none of them are the stealth armor

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 02-08-2022 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I got curious and was googling stuff and found these. I think Sideshow Collectibles must have marketed some Bowen Designs stuff at some point. I know Bowen went out of business a while back. I do have their classic Iron Man mini bust but I don't recall these. They have 4 pages of Iron Man collectibles currently on the Sideshow site but none of them are the stealth armor

Thanks. I found something on there I would love to purchase. These statues are beautiful. I wish I could afford sideshow collectibles.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks. I found something on there I would love to purchase. These statues are beautiful. I wish I could afford sideshow collectibles.
    Me too. They tend to be pretty expensive. That's why I miss Bowen Designs. They were much more affordable. I was able to get quite a few of the mini busts.

Here's my classic Avengers collection. The Wasp figure is removable if you want but I just like to keep her on Hank's shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Me too. They tend to be pretty expensive. That's why I miss Bowen Designs. They were much more affordable. I was able to get quite a few of the mini busts.

Here's my classic Avengers collection. The Wasp figure is removable if you want but I just like to keep her on Hank's shoulder.

That's an exquisite set you have there. I absolutely love it!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Me too. Imagine my surprise when it made another appearance during The Armor Wars ('80s version):

Aye!!! The Doc Bright line work! It’s so vintage!
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com