Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Jed McKay reunites Tony and Felicia in the new five-issue Iron Cat mini starting in June

This is so random but okay .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is so random but okay .
    It’s actually a continuation of Black Cat’s ongoing series.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    It’s actually a continuation of Black Cat’s ongoing series.
    Technically, it's a miniseries that would have been an arc in her ongoing, but since that's been canceled . . . well, it'll still be a fun read. I loved the crap out of that Iron Cat/Full Metal Black Cat Armor. Would be great to see as a look for Black Cat in a more futuristic setting.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

If the series sold well enough to spawn minis by the same writer, just bring back the ongoing, dammit.

Has MODOK been pirating War Machine's armour? X-Men #9 preview.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/02/25/ma...iew-x-men-9-2/

And here's the preview for Captain America/Iron Man #4:
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/02/25/ma...ca-iron-man-4/
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-25-2022 at 05:49 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If the series sold well enough to spawn minis by the same writer, just bring back the ongoing, And here's the preview for Captain America/Iron Man #4:
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/02/25/ma...ca-iron-man-4/
    Thanks for the preview. I’ve really been enjoying this mini. I wish they would try and do an ongoing like Worlds Finest.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-25-2022 at 08:18 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony as Ant-man is pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It is. I’ve liked the first few issues of Avengers Forever. That Tony has no compunctions about being an alcoholic. Also I'm delighted that he’s the leader of the group.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-26-2022 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    He is. I kinda hope that he can stick around in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    There should be a crossover.

Jason Aaron said he will be a big part of the book. Him and Robbie Reyes will be the two predominant characters going forward.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-28-2022 at 01:48 AM.

Jason Aaron said he will be a big part of the book. Him and Robbie Reyes will be the two predominant characters going forward.
    I meant after the end of Avengers Forever. I hope that he gets to stick around after it over.

I meant after the end of Avengers Forever. I hope that he gets to stick around after it over.
    Now that would be cool. You can never get or never have too much Tony lol.

Cool moment still cool in art form .