Page 47 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yep! That's the last I remember of him. They've shown Firepower recently in Black Cat, but not Cord.
    That's interesting. The last I saw of Cord was in Thunderbolts #28 (May 19, 1999):

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    That's interesting. The last I saw of Cord was in Thunderbolts #28 (May 19, 1999):
    That's cool. I was unaware about this appearance in Thunderbolts.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

New Iron Man Infinity War DLX figure.
    https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...ar-dlx-figure/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yeah, this is more-or-less exactly what some people think would happen if more superheroes were corporate-sponsored, and to some extent, this is what Ben Reilly went through when he became Spider-Man Beyond, sponsored by the Beyond Corporation --- being used as a pawn to make a morally dubious corporation look good and a superhuman weapon against the corporation's enemies, as opposed to a hero saving lives. Thankfully, say what you will about Tony Stark and his issues, he at least never used Iron Man and the Avengers solely as tools for protecting and advancing his own assets.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Those need to be printed on t-shirts. I'd buy at least 3-4.

Looks like an American Manga adaption of Iron Man 2.

Awesome! Would love to see more "Manga: Iron Man" (LOL):

I know right. There is supposed to be one coming out with him and Spider-Man teaming up pretty soon now. I need to find out when so I could be on the lookout for it.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Well now, that’s plenty awesome!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Pretty cool.

I know right. There is supposed to be one coming out with him and Spider-Man teaming up pretty soon now. I need to find out when so I could be on the lookout for it.
    Yeah, it's called Secret Reverse, made by the same mangaka who gave us Yu-Gi-Oh! more than 25 years ago now. I'd better check it out when it comes stateside, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, it's called Secret Reverse, made by the same mangaka who gave us Yu-Gi-Oh! more than 25 years ago now. I'd better check it out when it comes stateside, too.
    Thanks. I couldn't remember the name lol. From what I found out it comes out 6/14/22. So now we know when to be on the lookout.

Thanks. I couldn't remember the name lol. From what I found out it comes out 6/14/22. So now we know when to be on the lookout.
    You're welcome, and it's coming in June? Thanks as well. Good looking-out.