Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I understand what the message of the book was and that these people were meant to represent something outside fighting Supervillains (although then they all show up to help fight off Warrior Woman and Hate-Monger), and I think that's fine in isolation.

In a general sense I just don't think we need a bunch of people calling themselves Captain America.
I could see them merging with Cap's old Stars and Stripes network into a new Liberty Legion...sort of an informal support network like the Buckaroo Banzai Blue Blaze Irregulars. But not calling themselves Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
Honestly? I think they're pretty harmless. They're supporting characters at best who I don't even think have shown up outside of that mini other than this latest Cap #0. The only other Cap that can be taken seriously at all is Sam.
Sam's problem with being Cap is the same one John Walker had. He brought his personal belief of what Cap should be and should be doing dictate what he did as Cap. John was too far right and Sam was too far left.