Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    I mean at the rate the X-men let their villains shack up with them they need a Rogue’s gallery. I’m surprised it took them this long to start cannabilizing the rest of the Marvel universe to do it.
    Other than Peter Parker, I really can't imagine a reason why the X-Crowd should really trust rest of the Marvel universe,can you?
    Last edited by rcaguy; 01-13-2022 at 12:52 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Other than Peter Parker, I really can't imagine a reason why the X-Crowd should really trust rest of the Marvel universe,can you?
    Yeah sure, let's just pretend most of marvel history doesn't exist as it does...you people make it feel impossible to be fans of both Marvel and the X-men sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Prior to the last 2 and a half decades, the X-Men and other teams/heroes got along pretty good. They actually worked together occasionally.

In the original Onslaught storyline, the heroes sacrificed themselves to stop him which resulted in the Heroes Reborn era.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    He is aware. But I agree its odd to want it back too.
    Xavier didn't just remove the knowledge of Codex-X; he also altered Reed's brain to make him unable to discover it again... Who knows what else won't Reed be able to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    So, is no one questioning why Reed wants an anti-mutant gadget now that his son is not a mutant? Is the Illuminati planning anything hostile?
    He didn't say he wants an anti-mutant gadget. He wants the knowledge back which was rightfully his until Charles forcefully erased it from his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    So, is no one questioning why Reed wants an anti-mutant gadget now that his son is not a mutant? Is the Illuminati planning anything hostile?
    Also, Codex-X isn't an anti-mutant gadget; it only hides them. It is beneficial to mutants, rather than the opposite. If Domino had it she would never have been captured by Xeno.

If Reed wanted an anti-mutant weapon there are like a million ways he could create it.

Astonishing Member

Honestly everyone in that miniseries was an *******. Charles was an *******, Reed was an *******, Franklin has been an ass since Slott started writing it, oh, and Cyclops is especially an ******* "Tell Franklin he has a family waiting for him on Krakoa".

I honestly wish they had just dropped the entire damn thing when Slott just said he didn't want the X-office to have Franklin.

VERY STRONG issue.

That letter about planet ARAKKO that Dolores wrote was spot on!! When the humans make their move they'll regret it.

Extraordinary Member

Kitty going behind Charles back and getting Reed's knowledge back. I LOVE IT!!!

Is anyone else shipping Pyro and Lourdes now too?

Honestly everyone in that miniseries was an *******. Charles was an *******, Reed was an *******, Franklin has been an ass since Slott started writing it, oh, and Cyclops is especially an ******* "Tell Franklin he has a family waiting for him on Krakoa".

I honestly wish they had just dropped the entire damn thing when Slott just said he didn't want the X-office to have Franklin.
    That would have been best...but I would maybe also throw in a Sentinel attack on the FF over Franklin.

Incredible Member

theory on the reed plot... he's not specifically looking to get the mutant device memory back, he wants any other memories xavier may have taken.

charles mentions that when they were in the illuminati he would have taken the memory and made sure reed had no idea he did it. the screw up wasn't letting reed know he removed this memory, it was that he let him know he's done this to reed before

See, the mini sucked but at least it got Franklin on Krakoa. The more he's away from Slott, the better. But no, Slott didn't want to share the toy he barely even plays with because he's having fun running it through the dirt and flushing it down the toilet.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Marauders is the only book to really be changing in Destiny of X which supports my theory that is was the flagship.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

By the way, what was Emma's heartbreak during/after Hellfire Gala? I don't remember anything special happening to her...

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    By the way, what was Emma's heartbreak during/after Hellfire Gala? I don't remember anything special happening to her...
    Perhaps she was just bummed to end the night alone. A big, flashy, exciting party and then loneliness when it all went quiet. She also was embarrassed to learn she reminded Cap of his mother. LOL! The media stories also brought her down.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

It was basically a long set of "hey, remember this plot that barely got any attention for months? Here, its still a thing!" It also unintentionally highlighted how little most of its casts was used or mattered.

Marauders always did better than the other X books,but it was still trending downward in sales. I don't know if the bump of a new Number 1 issue will be enough unless the writing improves.