After a few months of not so much exciment for me, April will deliver! These solicitations are on fire, all new books look interesting. Excited to read all. I just have to be pacient now.

If Gillen brings the quality he is delivering in Eternals, Immortal X-men is going to be phenomenal. Loved the cover and seeing Selene.

X-men Red with double shipping is everything for me. Let's make the book start with a bang. Excited to see how Al will deal with all these many characters and plots, because he is certainly capable. Happy he is in a title with X-men in it, I think he'll get more attention now. Excited for Storm, Cable, Magneto, Sunspot, Vulcan, Brand and the Sword characters. Yes, everyone!

X-men by Duggan is hard to get excited by the solicitations. March's issue looked great with the Orchis cover. This one looks boring and another filler issue focusing on a character with lazy characterization, as he did in the Polaris focused issue. I really hope I'm wrong and he gets Laura right and also moves the plot of this slow book. Cool to finally see Lady Deathstrike in this era.