Default Who is the Avenger Prime?

The Avengers comic have been teasing for some time a war between the forces of the multiversal Masters of Evil and the Avenger Prime, a mysterious protector of all realities who sends Deathlocks as his agents to protect worlds against threats. So far, we have only seen him from afar.

So who do you think this Avenger Prime, the most important Avenger in the multiverse, can possibly be? I place my bets on the Iron Man of Earth-199999. Yes, I know he's dead, but as the Infinity Stones are involved, there are many ways that can be retconned somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    The Avengers comic have been teasing for some time a war between the forces of the multiversal Masters of Evil and the Avenger Prime, a mysterious protector of all realities who sends Deathlocks as his agents to protect worlds against threats. So far, we have only seen him from afar.

So who do you think this Avenger Prime, the most important Avenger in the multiverse, can possibly be? I place my bets on the Iron Man of Earth-199999. Yes, I know he's dead, but as the Infinity Stones are involved, there are many ways that can be retconned somehow.

I think he is a version of Tony Stark.

Either him or Hank Pym. Remember Hank was the Scientist Supreme and had access to various dimensions when he was leading The Mighty Avengers team.

This would be a great way to bring him back.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’m going way out with this one, but I think the Avenger Prime is Rick Jones, because he was the person responsible for the Avengers forming in the first place.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m going way out with this one, but I think the Avenger Prime is Rick Jones, because he was the person responsible for the Avengers forming in the first place.
    That's another good guess.