Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I have always been a big fan of the Cap/Diamondback relationship. Its a shame Rachel isn't used more.

Hawkeye/Moonstone is another great one. It started as Karla just trying to get a handle on Clint to be able to manipulate him when he took over the Thunderbolts, but they developed a real relationship which led her to come the closest she ever came to legitimately reforming.

The Ant-Man/Beetle relationship in Scott Lang's solo series was fun too. It didn't get anywhere near as serious as Cap/Diamondback or Hawkeye/Moonstone, but it was fun seeing Scott in this relationship that he knew was a bad idea...but he was enjoying too much to let it go.

This one isn't a romantic or sexual one, but the Squirrel Girl/Kraven relationship from Squirrel Girl's solo series was something special.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Tony and Doom go waaaayyy back. Like back to medieval times.
    Oh yeah, I know that. I have all of those issues and the TPBs too. The first two were done 100 issues apart. IM 149-150 and 249-250.
    Indeed. Truly a Tale as Old as Time (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Hawkeye/Moonstone is another great one. It started as Karla just trying to get a handle on Clint to be able to manipulate him when he took over the Thunderbolts, but they developed a real relationship which led her to come the closest she ever came to legitimately reforming.
    ^^^In agreement with you about Hawkeye/Moonstone from T-Bolts (XD)

If it's allowed, my addition would be...

Songbird + Genis-Vell

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-11-2022 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I have always been a big fan of the Cap/Diamondback relationship. Its a shame Rachel isn't used more.

The Ant-Man/Beetle relationship in Scott Lang's solo series was fun too. It didn't get anywhere near as serious as Cap/Diamondback or Hawkeye/Moonstone, but it was fun seeing Scott in this relationship that he knew was a bad idea...but he was enjoying too much to let it go.

This one isn't a romantic or sexual one, but the Squirrel Girl/Kraven relationship from Squirrel Girl's solo series was something special.
    I liked Cap and Diamondback too. Clint and Karla was great the way it played out, her intending to use him and instead, ending up falling for him.

Not a sexual relationship but Gwenpool and Batroc had a great relationship back in her solo series. It was really heartwarming how they formed a surrogate family relationship that really presented another side of Batroc and was so deep that Gwenpool was genuinely sad that once her solo ended that Batroc would simply revert to being used as just another Cap villain.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    That's still a relationship....
    How about Matt & Frank (LOL):

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

7. Other?
    ^^^going w. ‘Other’.
    Specifically, Captain America and Batroc…:

They’ve been frenemies since the Silver Age.

It helps that Batroc has a sense of Honor.

The two guys love to brawl, but neither wants to seriously hurt the other.

Another fave would be...

The Beast/Constrictor

one that really didn't go anywhere but was rather fun anyways... Ben Reilly and Carolyn Trainor.

Sure, kinda stopped at flirting, but it was still interesting.

Thor/Amora is interesting because there's at least one alt timeline where Amora is his wife and mother of his son.

Hmm... part of me thinks there was some sort of romantic interest for April Parker in MC2... back when she was still trying to be Spider-Girl. I forget who it was though.

BANNED

After Aaron's shenanigans and Jed also jumping on the ship, Nighthawk is also going to be linked to Black Cat by some who may be interested in writing Marvel's version of bat/cat.

Reed and Doom for me. I love how they can have civil dinners one minute and the next it’s all out war. Secret Wars ending with the two of them fighting at the end of it all is some of my favorite comic panels ever.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

In no particular order...

1. Thor and Loki
    2. Xavier and Magneto
    3. Reed and Doom
    4. Galactus and an empty stomach

Hmmm johnny Storm and Jyja Lazerfist is another one I really liked.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    one that really didn't go anywhere but was rather fun anyways... Ben Reilly and Carolyn Trainor.

Sure, kinda stopped at flirting, but it was still interesting.

Thor/Amora is interesting because there's at least one alt timeline where Amora is his wife and mother of his son.

Hmm... part of me thinks there was some sort of romantic interest for April Parker in MC2... back when she was still trying to be Spider-Girl. I forget who it was though.
    Ben/Carolyn could have been fun, 90s Spider-Man and 90s Doctor Octopus. Could've sworn I saw a shade of that in Heroes Reborn: Peter Parker, the Amazing Shutterbug with Peter and Carolyn meeting in college and discussing Peter's VR (virtual reality)-based camera drone, as a nod to 616 Carolyn's extensive use of VR tech in her criminal plots.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Another fave would be...

Thanos/Silver Surfer

Thanos and Warlock
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe