Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Yeah i'll pass .

Doesn't sound interesting to me, but hope those who look forward for it will enjoy it very much. Still hoping for a New X-Men focused title at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Doesn't sound interesting to me, but hope those who look forward for it will enjoy it very much. Still hoping for a New X-Men focused title at some point.
    Ngl I was hoping that Williams was writing New X-Men. I'll check this out though.

I like the characters, but this feels like something I'm more likely to buy as a trade if I hear good things than as individual issues as they come out. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    I like the characters, but this feels like something I'm more likely to buy as a trade if I hear good things than as individual issues as they come out. :/
    For a limited, that's fine, since it's not depending on us to support the first issue to stay afloat till the end.

Limited series are great for Williams, IMO. Her Amazing Mary Jane was so fun it got extended from one. Her Gwenpool limited was fun too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Yessssss!!! Finally Dazzler is getting the Krakoa recognition this era she deserves! Love that she’s teaming up with Jubes and Tabitha. Hope Lila Cheney is in this too.

Have Ali and Laura ever interacted? I can’t imagine either of them really being on the same page being so wildly different from each other.
    Laura and her cousin went to a Dazzler concert in Target X, but that's as close as I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Duggan had said on Twitter that Dazzler was ineligible for the X-vote because of something else. Not sure why this would bar Ali but not Laura.

I wouldn't be shocked if Laura goes tbh, I was already kinda predicting that she'd be one of the departures.
    Damn, I forgot about that. Though Dazzler could be ineligible because she's busy with this story at the time. She's been kidnapped and this story most likely takes around the time of the Hellfire Gala. No point adding her onto the team if she's not going to appear the next 6 months. Laura can afford to be missing for 6 issues since she's already an established member of the team.

Unless this is Marvel testing the waters for an X-Terminators ongoing. In that case, throw everything I said out the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

The plot doesn't fit the characters so that's weird. The creative team i'm totally fine with. A bit disappointed, I must confess.
    At least it fits the "it's going to be explosive" teasers we got from interviews.

BANNED

Sounds honestly interesting.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Damn, I forgot about that. Though Dazzler could be ineligible because she's busy with this story at the time. She's been kidnapped and this story most likely takes around the time of the Hellfire Gala. No point adding her onto the team if she's not going to appear the next 6 months. Laura can afford to be missing for 6 issues since she's already an established member of the team.

Unless this is Marvel testing the waters for an X-Terminators ongoing. In that case, throw everything I said out the window.
    Wolverines have the mutant power to exist in every place at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    The plot doesn't fit the characters so that's weird. The creative team i'm totally fine with. A bit disappointed, I must confess.
    At least it fits the "it's going to be explosive" teasers we got from interviews.
    I think that's what makes me interested beyond the fact that I love these characters. But seeing these bubbly, fun characters put in a situation that's very not them written by a writer who (despite some flaws) generally shows a lot of respect for characters intrigues me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Yesss! Laura and Jubes together again! I can't wait!
    Oxygen just moved to #2 on the list of things I need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Well I'll be damned. An X-Book that excites me!

Leah is at her best when she's allowed to be bat **** insane. So power too her.

Can't wait to see what her playlist is for this
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Astonishing Member

I recognize Laura, Jubilee and Dazzler. Who's the fourth girl? Boom Boom?

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Only 4 characters and all 4 chicks? Hard pass for me.

I never liked all boys or all girls books, I like mixed teams.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================