Default Jim lee's Xmen cards

When is it coming out?
    also Will it be in comic stores. Im really looking forward to this

Is this what you’re referring to?

https://www.marvel.com/articles/cult...ersary-jim-lee
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Incredible Member

I didn’t even know about this. I’ve already got the original cards but I preordered it anyway. This was my era of X-men.

Mighty Member

These cards and art were amazing. Especially for the characters we rarely saw him get a chance to draw (Magik).

I hope this book does well enough to where we may get other X-Men card series featured in books (or else like Marvel Masterpieces for example).
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Amazon says it releases on August 9th. I’m a little skeptical about the product. Check out the preview pages:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1419757245...0d0eae6&nodl=1

It’s already “digest size” meaning it’s like a 5” x 7” photo book, and the card images don’t seem to be made to fit the whole page but rather just framed on each page by a lot of empty space. Kind of seems like a dud to me.

Imagine if they had recolored the images like they did for the anniversary special edition of X-Men #1 (1991). That would have been a must purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Amazon says it releases on August 9th. I’m a little skeptical about the product. Check out the preview pages:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1419757245...0d0eae6&nodl=1

It’s already “digest size” meaning it’s like a 5” x 7” photo book, and the card images don’t seem to be made to fit the whole page but rather just framed on each page by a lot of empty space. Kind of seems like a dud to me.

Imagine if they had recolored the images like they did for the anniversary special edition of X-Men #1 (1991). That would have been a must purchase!
    Yea, the page framing does seem very unfortunate. They should have made the card images as large as possible to fit the page. I really don’t understand their reasoning for not doing that. But I have read elsewhere that the book WILL have at least some of the recolored images included.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I already have the old original set. They are spectacular.

used to have my old cards don't know what happened to them........