Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm confused here. Brouge has already absorbed the powers of the entire team in issue #1, so how is she still being hurt by Carol's and Gambit's blast?

Further questioning on how long she'll stay a Brood with X-23 healing factor or is that getting nerfed for story reasons?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Am I crazy or is that a diamond on Brogue's forehead? *side eye*
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I saw that too.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I'm confused here. Brouge has already absorbed the powers of the entire team in issue #1, so how is she still being hurt by Carol's and Gambit's blast?

Further questioning on how long she'll stay a Brood with X-23 healing factor or is that getting nerfed for story reasons?
    She's using her ranged absorption, which acts much slower than her touch iirc. It may be the portions she absorbed from Gambit and Carol won't fully protect her from damage yet.

But yea, the healing factor should change her back so not sure what KT will be doing there to explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    She's using her ranged absorption, which acts much slower than her touch iirc. It may be the portions she absorbed from Gambit and Carol won't fully protect her from damage yet.

But yea, the healing factor should change her back so not sure what KT will be doing there to explain it.
    Ohh, I did not know that!

Ok then, that makes more sense in my head.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    No, your not Crazy that's actually Sinister Brood. It's ALL CONNECTED.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. If she absorbed Laura's healing powers then Rogue should already be giving that Brood the boot. Gabby was able to shrug off a Brood QUEEN within a couple hours.

Are we getting another issue of this so soon? I feel spoiled!

It does kinda look like Laura is jumping over the red fog that indicates BRogue’s absorption powers. She definitely got absorbed in the previous issue.

I’m not really understanding the transition from the page where Brogue gets blown up and then they are all just in the cockpit and Brogue is gone. It’s like a page is missing. Maybe text will help.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    Are we getting another issue of this so soon? I feel spoiled!

It does kinda look like Laura is jumping over the red fog that indicates BRogue’s absorption powers. She definitely got absorbed in the previous issue.

I’m not really understanding the transition from the page where Brogue gets blown up and then they are all just in the cockpit and Brogue is gone. It’s like a page is missing. Maybe text will help.
    This one is scheduled to be released on 12/7. Textless previews tend to be released several weeks before publication and sometimes the pages given are not in order. The lettered preview the week prior to release should be in order.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Ohmygod i saw that too

Rogue is a Essex??

Is this a different artist or colorist? the art was good in 43 but this looks even better.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

How dare you, MARVEL! Releasin' this a whole month early, so we gotta wait that damn long to find out what in the HELL is goin' on?!
    That's chutzpah, I tell ya. Sometimes it feels like they live just to aggravate us... and they have no shame.

Lucky for them I'm really likin' what I'm seein', A LOT...

Laura savin' Lorna, how romantical. 🤭

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    But my favorite was this last panel, with the team all together. And they don't look happy, lol. Gambit especially, seems pretty ticked.
    Whatever Lorna says to CM before, whether it be some sorta [accusatory?] line of questioning and/or gotcha moment, makes Cap unhappy 2.

OMG, Carol... what have you done NOW?!

So happy to have a pull at my LCS again and THIS to look forward to filling it.