Page 168 of 223 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3332
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    Unfortunately, it’s not a DC project.
    Yeah, but its Tomb of Dracula related so thats my jam.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    Unfortunately, it’s not a DC project.
    Quite surprising considering he hadn't written a comic for Marvel for decades.

Mighty Member

So I guess The Flash would have its own 'Immortal Hulk' treatment?

Incredible Member

Man... I like Spurrier, and Deodato. Just not sure I like them together on Wally. I am going to keep an open mind going into this, but I keep hearing things like "into the darkness" too much in relation to Wally. That is not his schtick.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    So I guess The Flash would have its own 'Immortal Hulk' treatment?
    Well, it does seem to be leaning more into sci-fi horror, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    Man... I like Spurrier, and Deodato. Just not sure I like them together on Wally. I am going to keep an open mind going into this, but I keep hearing things like "into the darkness" too much in relation to Wally. That is not his schtick.
    Some of Wally’s best stories are extremely dark. I get that we went through a rough period under Didio, but it can’t be sunshine and rainbows forever. Especially when Adams delivered the kind of happy story everyone says they want, and the sales were terrible until he started getting darker with One Minute War.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

As long as he doesn't turn Wally into a killer or do something bad with Linda and kids, I have no problem with darker tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Some of Wally’s best stories are extremely dark. I get that we went through a rough period under Didio, but it can’t be sunshine and rainbows forever. Especially when Adams delivered the kind of happy story everyone says they want, and the sales were terrible until he started getting darker with One Minute War.
    The blame for that lies with the marketing department, not the content. A lot of folks didn't even know Wally was now back as the main star, they didn't relaunch with a new #1.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangledMan View Post
    I'm so stupendously excited for Si\Deo's Flash. Picking up the book for the first time since...the new 52 Manapul's run?

First crossover between the original League and the FS League is a Hershey comic
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Ha! No way! That Dan Mora though, hot damn.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The blame for that lies with the marketing department, not the content. A lot of folks didn't even know Wally was now back as the main star, they didn't relaunch with a new #1.
    And they never should have relaunched with a new #1. The marketing for comics right now is really lacking IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

First crossover between the original League and the FS League is a Hershey comic
    I seem to recall Hershey using the Future State Superman, Batman, and Wonder Girl on packaging last year (around Halloween?).

More Dan Mora art is a win for me .
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    I'm so stupendously excited for Si\Deo's Flash. Picking up the book for the first time since...the new 52 Manapul's run?
    Didn't check out Williamson's run? Or Jeremy Adams?