Page 25 of 345 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    @Redjack: Let us know when you get Bronze Tiger. Hell, get Red Lion too.
    Plot twist: Red Lion shows up in the DCU movies and he’s played by Brandon Alexander.
    B70125B5-5001-4A67-9D45-0BDD90FF456F.jpg
    BD324F21-103F-4072-B92A-131DF0F52765.jpg
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    To me I still need that same energy. People acted like it was the WOAT comicbook and Im like Really???? People talked as if there was nothing that could possibly be worse.

Now here we are.

Bro I WISH we could all love the same things and enjoy ourselves. I even said before Ridley's run when yall were still curbstomping Coates run after the man was done.

I hope we all get to enjoy the Ridley run. Hopefully that is something that brings everyone peace.

Now here we are.

Now that we are CLEARLY seeing something worse I gotta match that same energy yall were putting out over some of the most mundane things.

I'll say this as well...

A.R (AFTER RIDLEY) I still hope we can cheer, enjoy and love how great T'Challa and his run is the next time. Being happy about something is way better than being upset about it.
    tchalla will return to his former glory but one thing is certain Ridley definitely came into looking to make the worst possible version of tchalla he could.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

well.

we'll always have disney plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    It’s the actual dialogue.

It’s that bad.
    I mean, that is just an icing on the poop cake.

Ridley's voice for every single character is sooooo bad.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

To me I still need that same energy. People acted like it was the WOAT comicbook and Im like Really???? People talked as if there was nothing that could possibly be worse.

Now here we are.

Bro I WISH we could all love the same things and enjoy ourselves. I even said before Ridley's run when yall were still curbstomping Coates run after the man was done.

I hope we all get to enjoy the Ridley run. Hopefully that is something that brings everyone peace.

Now here we are.

Now that we are CLEARLY seeing something worse I gotta match that same energy yall were putting out over some of the most mundane things.

I'll say this as well...

A.R (AFTER RIDLEY) I still hope we can cheer, enjoy and love how great T'Challa and his run is the next time. Being happy about something is way better than being upset about it.
    Y'all need to stop wilden. Shit writing is shit writing. Coates and now Ridley are right at the bottom of the trash bin as the WORST BP writers, right there along with Roy Thomas and Jonathan Mayberry. Yet y'all constantly try to say "Well considering how bad THIS shit stinks maybe y'all looking at the old shit differently? More fondly??" Nah bruh, we judge writers on their work. And one shitty writer isn't less shitty because he is followed by someone who channeled his stank ass energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    heh.

I'll never pitch Marvel the story i have for T'Challa. I'm currently trying to figure a way to repurpose it for my own Winterverse.

Here is some art I commissioned from Cross some time ago.

Attachment 128350

that guy in the front is the Lion. He's the male version. Lioness is the female version.

I just... I don't know man. Like I know more people have been saying you or Hill should take over next and I just... Don't get it. Well I do, I have listened to about 25 min of that interview you posted and facts are being spit.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    There's truly nothing to appreciate in regards to T'Challa anymore. I legit don't even want to read anything with him in it at this point.
    Unless the next writers is one of the very few on my short list, I won't even buy the next #1.

At this point, they have to earn my money back. There is no trust or goodwill left.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

Now here we are.

Now here we are.

I'll say this as well...

Mundane things...hmmmm

The good news is T'Challa's actual fanbase has grown (thanks to The 1rst movie and maybe the RecastTChalla movement) enough that this despicable depiction has him trending on Twitter which might cause atleast a conversation at Marvel HQ about what's happening.
    Something like that wouldn't have happened during Coats run despite it being just as horrid if not worse.

GO BACK TO AFRIC...ERRR I MEAN WAKANDA
    I know probably nobody else cares but Cap came off incredibly OOC in this comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know probably nobody else cares but Cap came off incredibly OOC in this comic.
    That's pretty much the only way to write Steve outside of his own comic.

He has to be a one-dimensional butt-hole to play off the main character.

In this case, the beating that T'Challa took is a metaphor for the beating he's taken in his own solo for the last 7-8 years. Maybe more.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Unless the next writers is one of the very few on my short list, I won't even buy the next #1.

At this point, they have to earn my money back. There is no trust or goodwill left.
    Exactly this!! If it's not someone that I know will do right by T'Challa and likes the character then I'm not giving it the time of day.

Spectacular Member talentedbutnot's Avatar

If you know you know. Disney-Marvel can dog the character as much as they like. The only people they fool are the uninformed and the misinformed.

Oh T'Challa, what have they done to you?

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Oh T'Challa, what have they done to you?
    Legit