Page 95 of 345 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 5166
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'll wait to see and read more of what she's got planned before making a decision either way.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I’m waiting 3 or 4 issues from Eve to see if it’s another T’Challa hate brigade like Ridley or another book where the writer is more interested in writing about anyone and thing else but T’Challa like Coates
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 02-07-2023 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I’m waiting 3 or 4 issues from Eve to see if it’s another T’Challa hate brigade like Ridley or another book where the writer is more interested in writing about anyone and thing else but T’Challa.
    We need other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    We need other options.
    Unless Marvel realized what BP fans after Ridley’s colossal failure, those might be our only options. IIRC Eve didn’t speak much on her plans or what her interpretation of him will be like. Like MoS her could very well be a stealth Shuri or Wakanda book. She wants to explore Wakanda, wants to build a Wakanda superhero team, and for whatever reasons is planning on using Tosin in her book.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Unless Marvel realized what BP fans after Ridley’s colossal failure, those might be our only options. IIRC Eve didn’t speak much on her plans or what her interpretation of him will be like. Like MoS her could very well be a stealth Shuri or Wakanda book. She wants to explore Wakanda, wants to build a Wakanda superhero team, and for whatever reasons is planning on using Tosin in her book.
    The book could very well be "about" T'challa.... about who is replacing him lol

aka... he's still the main "character" in a sense he is driving the plot of, "who will fill T'challa's hole in Wakanda"
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    The book could very well be "about" T'challa.... about who is replacing him lol

aka... he's still the main "character" in a sense he is driving the plot of, "who will fill T'challa's hole in Wakanda"
    The groundbreaking fan favorite and future of Wakanda, Tosin of course

T'Challa meeting Miles' family in Marvel's Voices Community from 2021

It was a nice little story with T'Challa actually being liked and written as a positive role model.

Mighty Member

I just watched Eve Ewings interview again and get no T'Challa vibes at all. Not from her or the people conducting the interview.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post

It was a nice little story with T'Challa actually being liked and written as a positive role model.

It was almost foreign seeing Okoye and the guards surrounding him. It’s nice to see them protecting him, it seems like it’s been a long time since they’ve treated him that way. And since we’ve seen TChalla speak that way.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post

From an in universe stand point, T'challa would be a "goal" or "role model" for literally every black super hero (or black person period probably).

Dude would have STANS like crazy.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    I just watched Eve Ewings interview again and get no T'Challa vibes at all. Not from her or the people conducting the interview.
    I’m going to wait before I blast her. They’ll be plenty of time for that. And if she doesn’t go against the status quo, they’ll be plenty of ammunition too. I’m hoping she can do some justice.

Mighty Member

I'm not blasting her. But for the hour or so of the interview there were more statements and questions about Wakanda, Storm, Tosin, and mysticism/spiritualism each than there was about T'Challa.

I'm not blasting her. But for the hour or so of the interview there were more statements and questions about Wakanda, Storm, Tosin, and mysticism/spiritualism each than there was about T'Challa.

I need to go listen to this interview. I’ve been avoiding it. I was hoping it was just the questions she was asked. She and other writers should get by now that TChalla needs to be the focal point.

Honestly, that's the vibe I got. They were more interested in world-building and everyone else it seems except T'Challa.

Mighty Member

And she also said she would pick up where Ridley is leaving off. So, unless issue #15 reinstates T'Challa as a citizen of Wakanda, it is most likely only a BP comic in title. Coupled with her wanting to decontruct again I'm not hopeful at all.