Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1292

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I guess we'll find out once Fall of X is over. Status quo or something mo'?
    Status quo of course.

Marvel has already sold all the extra issues they can with this wedding storyline, so why complicate things further for little to no gain?

I guess we'll find out once Fall of X is over. Status quo or something mo'?
    I am curious if Duggan will leave once he wraps up his X-Men storylines. Would probably be about the length of a normal comic book run at this point.

I don't see his Iron Man lasting much longer once X-Men relaunches. It'll be one of the first books Wil Moss gets to pick a new writer for after he takes over from Brevoort as Avengers editor.

The marriage will be easily nullified by Emma killing off her Hazel Kendal alias.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-30-2023 at 11:14 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

No no. We need a Tony and Hazel ongoing
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Tony will appear in Marvel Voices: Avengers #1. Here’s a preview.
    https://www.cbr.com/captain-america-...ngers-preview/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Hey can anyone tell me if Tony was heavily involved in The Kang Dynasty storyline? I can’t find my singles so I’m thinking about getting the trade. Any help is appreciated.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Hey can anyone tell me if Tony was heavily involved in The Kang Dynasty storyline? I can’t find my singles so I’m thinking about getting the trade. Any help is appreciated.
    He's not really heavily involved, no. His involvement was limited in part of the storyline due to events in his solo title at the time--and then once the arc really got going it was a huge ensemble cast with over a dozen reserve and inactive Avengers called to active duty for various conflicts around the world.

Its a great Avengers storyline, but its not one that Iron Man really gets a lot of focus in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    He's not really heavily involved, no. His involvement was limited in part of the storyline due to events in his solo title at the time--and then once the arc really got going it was a huge ensemble cast with over a dozen reserve and inactive Avengers called to active duty for various conflicts around the world.

Its a great Avengers storyline, but its not one that Iron Man really gets a lot of focus in.
    Well at least he’s in it lol. Thanks. I’m going to go a head and get it on your recommendation. Your help was really appreciated.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-31-2023 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Status quo of course.

Marvel has already sold all the extra issues they can with this wedding storyline, so why complicate things further for little to no gain?
    I don't know....a Mr. and Mrs. Stark series could last for a few issues. Especially if they're running the Hellfire Club along with Kingpin.

I don't know....a Mr. and Mrs. Stark series could last for a few issues. Especially if they're running the Hellfire Club along with Kingpin.
    That’s what I want Duggan to really get into. Tony using his position as Black King in the Hellfire Club to his advantage against Fisk. Basically playing chess against each other. I would absolutely love that.

I guess it depends on if Duggan still wants an excuse to write Emma .

That’s what I want Duggan to really get into. Tony using his position as Black King in the Hellfire Club to his advantage against Fisk. Basically playing chess against each other. I would absolutely love that.
    I agree. I think that it would be a great series.

If Duggan is leaving…….who do you guys think should write him next?
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-03-2023 at 06:06 PM.

A friend just bought me this for my birthday to add to my collection.
    IMG_3790.jpg

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

A friend just bought me this for my birthday to add to my collection.
    IMG_3790.jpg
    Very cool. And speaking of, it's kind of funny to me, in an awesome way, that Midnight Suns' Iron Man is voiced by one of the most iconic Spider-Man VAs of the 21st century --- Josh Keaton.
    The spider is always on the hunt.