Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

wheresmycompanyman.jpg\

Heheheheh!!

One thing about Feilong I noticed: he has literal dragon powers, but he seems to be the sort of non-physical villain who HAS a dragon rather than IS the dragon. So who is his dragon? Nimrod?

Super epic .

The way they talk about him reminds me of the Flash Gordon theme song.

Stark!
    Ah-ah
    Saviour of the universe
    Stark!
    Ah-ah
    He'll save every one of us
    Stark!
    Ah-ah
    He's a miracle
    (This mornings unprecedented solar eclipse is no cause for alarm)
    Stark!
    Ah-ah
    King of the impossible
    He's for every one of us
    Stand for every one of us
    He'll save with a mighty hand
    Every man, every woman, every child, he's Iiiiiron Maaaaaan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTdXgK4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FQaXyAymTg
    Last edited by MichaelC; 03-31-2023 at 02:02 PM.

Yes. Thanks again for the preview. I liked the first issue and looking forward to this one. The art is spectacular. I hope this team gets more Iron Man work. Well hopefully more work period.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

This was a really fun read. the art was nice and enjoyed the action in this one. Feilong does make a pretty good villain for tony but i found myself laughing at how naive or willfully stupid most humans are in the mu because the whole time Feilong was out there talking and stuff i was thinking " so they just going to listen to the pink man talk about the power of humanity and nobody got any questions?" Also this angle makes Emma's appearance make more sense coupled with fisk also showing up on Krakoa. Looks like things are starting to heat up in the MU and i'm enjoying the more connected feel. Looking forward to the next issue. This one was also easy to pick up without having read the last.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This was a really fun read. the art was nice and enjoyed the action in this one. Feilong does make a pretty good villain for tony but i found myself laughing at how naive or willfully stupid most humans are in the mu because the whole time Feilong was out there talking and stuff i was thinking " so they just going to listen to the pink man talk about the power of humanity and nobody got any questions?" Also this angle makes Emma's appearance make more sense coupled with fisk also showing up on Krakoa. Looks like things are starting to heat up in the MU and i'm enjoying the more connected feel. Looking forward to the next issue. This one was also easy to pick up without having read the last.
    That's a very good point there, considering Feilong is ranting about "posthuman fascism" vis-a-vis mutants, but has turned himself into a superhuman being in his own right, so maybe he thinks it doesn't count if he doesn't have an X-gene, which may be a somewhat valid point, given how many superhumans can be and have been created without X-gene-based mutations --- though it does speak to how arbitrarily feared and hated mutants are when plenty of nonmutant superhumans have proven themselves on many an occasion just as capable of wanton destruction and callous disregard for life, human or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Oh, definitely. As a fan of both of those characters, I would love to see a deep dive into their heads and perspectives on the events of their lives and the events they participated in that have since shaped the Marvel Universe.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Thanks for the share brother! I am so hyped for this it’s unbelievable. I had read a little bit about this on Bleeding Cool, but it didn’t have as much details about the book.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman3000 View Post
    Pretty cool new look there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman3000 View Post
    That is awesome. That X-Men crossover is going to be epic. Can’t wait for it to get started.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Thanks for the share brother! I am so hyped for this it’s unbelievable. I had read a little bit about this on Bleeding Cool, but it didn’t have as much details about the book.
    No problem bro.

And I liked the first issue of I Am Iron Man better than I thought I would.

No problem bro.

And I liked the first issue of I Am Iron Man better than I thought I would.
    Glad you liked it. I thought the writing was ok, but the art was beautiful.