Page 21 of 104 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Plotters, let's get those solicits in.

BANNED

When should we have them in by? Damn, it has been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    When should we have them in by? Damn, it has been a while.
    Hey Hubbs. Solicits are due in by the 29th and the next month is posted by the third.

Also back in December I gave out a Christmas present. Every line has a choice between adding a new ongoing series or choosing any non Marvel or DC literary character who doesn't have their origins in a comic book.

Fantastic Member

Loving all the new additions to AoM! Pirates vs Ninjas theme night in the Fortress tonight!

Oh, and while we're at it, someone debuts this month in the Supernatural Line. Gandalf gets the Talis Clan to send him some reinforcements for the fight against the Dark Con and the Cabal, enter...

seetheworld1024.jpg

Fantastic Member

The Dark Con sits on the Throne of St. Peter, and fools the entire world.

A dark essence rejected by Heaven, Hell and all of creation!

The Red Skull and the Cabal lead his Dark Army!

The world foolishly approves his war on the mystic community, the only ones who could stop him.

Gaea makes war on the Gods by creating her own Pantheon, Earth will have one Pantheon to serve it - all other Gods die!

The Devil has lost his Realm and his powers, all he has left is his silver tongue. Prepare for the whispers!

Doom has lost Latveria and finds himself on the run from the Dark Con's forces. Extinction is not an option.

Danny Ketch becomes the Dark Rider. He will hear all of the Dark Con's enemies final confessions before curing them with fire!

Who will the mystic world rally behind as they fight to survive in this deadly new world?

SUPERNATURAL:SURVIVAL IS HERE!

Attached Images Attached Images

Spectacular Member

Hey Colleagues. I'm going to be hospitalized in a few minutes, and have frankly been too out of it to work on my stuff. I'm sorry.

However, I do plan on something new when I'm back.. an original superhero verse! If you're interested in partaking, even if just in Worldbuilding, shoot me a PM with ideas for cities, events, heroes or villains, and if I do have internet I'll get back at you.

Over the coming days, if I have internet, I'll shoot my favourite plotters a PM themself. I will also try to recruit individuals from /r/worldbuilding and spacebattles and such. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by DjessNL View Post
    Hey Colleagues. I'm going to be hospitalized in a few minutes, and have frankly been too out of it to work on my stuff. I'm sorry.

However, I do plan on something new when I'm back.. an original superhero verse! If you're interested in partaking, even if just in Worldbuilding, shoot me a PM with ideas for cities, events, heroes or villains, and if I do have internet I'll get back at you.

Over the coming days, if I have internet, I'll shoot my favourite plotters a PM themself. I will also try to recruit individuals from /r/worldbuilding and spacebattles and such. Thanks in advance!
    Sorry to hear about that Djess and I hope things turn out well. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Sorry to hear about that Djess and I hope things turn out well. Here's to a speedy recovery.
    Seconded. Get well soon.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Attention True Believers!!!!
    I love doing that!

Age of Marvels is here to announce the debut of 2 brand spanking new titles set to release this February!

Those wacky guys over in Uncanny are ready to unleash another smash title by plotter supreme "king-maker" kingkasara:

The Secret History of Mutants!
    Those mutants and their secrets!

And from the Cosmic Line and completely out of their minds, those space heads welcome a new title from the malevolent mind of mcgaffer:

The High Evolutionary!
    He's a mover, a shaker and a DNA breaker!

Don't miss out on these and other great titles next month from the greatest stories you ever told! Only at CBR: Age of Marvels!

Awfully sorry about missing Janurary. I was going to get things done after the holidays were over and done with, but I ultimately had to step out due to a sudden medical situation. I'll get to you all in February, and thank you for all your support.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen View Post
    Awfully sorry about missing Janurary. I was going to get things done after the holidays were over and done with, but I ultimately had to step out due to a sudden medical situation. I'll get to you all in February, and thank you for all your support.
    Hey Rozen, glad you're doing okay now and welcome back.

I hope everything goes well and you have a quick and seamless recovery. All the best, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen View Post
    Hope you're doing well now Rozen, glad to have you back with us.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

I wish you the best, DjessNL and look forward to your return.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Attention True Believers!!!!
    I love doing that!

Age of Marvels is here to announce the debut of 2 brand spanking new titles set to release this February!

Those wacky guys over in Uncanny are ready to unleash another smash title by plotter supreme "king-maker" kingkasara:

The Secret History of Mutants!
    Those mutants and their secrets!

And from the Cosmic Line and completely out of their minds, those space heads welcome a new title from the malevolent mind of mcgaffer:

The High Evolutionary!
    He's a mover, a shaker and a DNA breaker!

Don't miss out on these and other great titles next month from the greatest stories you ever told! Only at CBR: Age of Marvels!
    Both titles sound interesting and intriguing. I look forward to their debuts.

I will be dropping several hints and promos for the March debut of YOUNG AVENGERS. It's definitely NOT what you think and...when you think. STAY TUNED