Page 35 of 104 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGameCinema View Post
    Is it possible that I can play/write in this? It looks really fun!
    Sure you can! Just send me a PM about what character(s) you're interested in and I'll hook you up with the right editor.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Okay, I'll be updating the rosters page with the latest additions today.
    Speaking of which, I opened the Uncanny award to the plotters and the best suggestion I recieved came from your friend and mine, nx01a, and it's a "Wilde" choice!

Welcome to the Immortal X-Men...

Dorian Gray!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Speaking of which, I opened the Uncanny award to the plotters and the best suggestion I recieved came from your friend and mine, nx01a, and it's a "Wilde" choice!

Welcome to the Immortal X-Men...

Dorian Gray!
    Very good choice! If only that last name was spelled differently. Hmmm........ideas should be popping.

Very good choice! If only that last name was spelled differently. Hmmm........ideas should be popping.
    Yay! Go Gray!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

So some awesome new character additions here. Love the choice of Lou Bloom. Going to put up the first post-Tomorrow's War promo because if Marvel can promote stuff that's coming out after Secret Wars, we can do so for something that's coming out in July.

THE PUNISHER VS RAYLAN GIVENS

Raylan Givens, the US Marshall who's one of the best shots in the west takes on America's most deadly vigilante, Frank Castle - aka The Punisher!

Recommended preparation: FX's Justified (6 Seasons), Elmore Leonard's Pronto and sequels | Marvel Now: The Punisher by Nathan Edmondson/Mitch Gerads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP7e5NQgwXw

Whose Side Are You On?
    Last edited by BaneofKings; 05-26-2015 at 12:05 AM.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

"I shot people I like more for less"

TEAM RAYLAN!!!

Fantastic Member

Erm, just so everyone knows I'm going back to Bulgaria for a week from the eighth. Those in the know, know what this means! those that don't.....you'll learn!

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcgaffer View Post
    Erm, just so everyone knows I'm going back to Bulgaria for a week from the eighth. Those in the know, know what this means! those that don't.....you'll learn!
    If only Google had auto-translate for Gaff's "Bulgarian"

Okay Gaff, just remember what happened the last time. We may not be able to get you out this time.

@BaneofKings -I'm with team Frank.

AoM Business:

1. There will be a new Marvel Edge series debuting next month courtesy of BaneofKings(This guy is getting around):

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D!

I've seen the first issue and it looks fantastic!

2. Also, Hazmat will be appearing in the Assemble Line in a title to be named later.

3. I didn't see anyone using Genosha so I'd like to use it for a major storyline I'm working on. This one will be big.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 05-29-2015 at 04:51 PM.

Well, I was planning on stopping adding new titles to the stuff that I'm plotting but when I saw a bunch of SHIELD characters just sitting there waiting to be used, I couldn't resist :P. The first arc will deal with the effects of Steve Rogers' lengthy absence from Earth in the main Captain America book, with the SHIELD crew (pretty much the standard line-up from Agents of SHIELD, which, in case you're not already watching, has got super awesome in season 2), and a couple of MCU Avengers taking a trip to Paris in a mission that doesn't quite go as planned.

Thought I'd share a few teasers for my other ongoings next month as well:

DAREDEVIL, CAGE & FINCH: NORTHERN LIGHTS and THE PUNISHER: WAR JOURNAL are all involved in the epic final month of TOMORROW'S WAR that sees a race against time in the efforts to stop Samaritan from going online. Should they fail then the results will be catastrophic, with a new Artificial Intelligence having access to everything electronical the world over. However, seemingly everyone involved is involved for their own agendas, and they're going to have to trust each other if they want to emerge on top.

AUNT MAY becomes a target of the GREEN GOBLIN in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, following the aftermath of the previous issue, and Peter enlists Spidey 2099 to help him out. GWEN STACY edges closer to the truth.

CAPTAIN AMERICA meets Doctor Who's own CAPTAIN JACK HARKNESS in a nightmarish World War 2, as they race against time to not only set history back on its rightful course but also send Steve Rogers back to his own timeline.

The cast of THE BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS take a week off, which naturally means that some of the group end up heading out to Vegas, and we try to go a whole issue without anything bad from happening to them. You'll want to be keeping an eye on this book as well, as we potentially have more character announcements to come, including someone that will no doubt be a fan favourite to the series that another recently introduced character belongs to. Nothing's 100% official yet, but feel free to guess anyway.

THE X-FACTOR find the tables turned against them, and we go full out National Treasure when the team find themselves as the ones trying to prevent a hiest of The Declaration of Independence, rather than steal it.

And back in the past, CHARLES XAVIER and ERIK LENSHERR investigate the secret history of their new mansion and find more than they bargained for in its abandoned tunnels, in X-MEN: FIRST CLASS.

It's all happening next month, and you won't want to miss a single thing!

(All my solicits will be sent to everyone tomorrow. I've sent across the Uncanny books but I'm yet to send across the rest. Sorry! I kind of got distracted by the FA Cup Final, and watching Arsenal win again ).
    Last edited by BaneofKings; 05-30-2015 at 01:34 PM.

Keep up the good work BoK!

We'll have our monthly tally up soon so get ready for that. In the meantime next month will mark a full year of the new AoM and I have some surprises in store for everyone. If you haven't been keeping up with the bullpen page then you're missing out. And to make sure that our plotters and editors are paying attention, I'm installing a time limit on what I'll be offering. The Bullpen Page and the Fortress have been neglected lately and I aim to change that.

Nice teasers BoK and I look forward to your storylines.

Very intriguing, Marv. Can't wait to see what you are up to.

If anyone is interested in plotting an IRON FIST series starring Orson Randall please let me know.

Thanks guys. Can't wait to see what the surprises are in store for the Bullpen - maybe posting an announcement about them in the start of next month's solicits post might be a good idea to get more people to drop by? And an Iron Fist series with Orson Randall should be really awesome. Hopefully somebody picks it up!

We'll have our monthly tally up soon so get ready for that.
    AOM and New Dawn tallies will be up within a day or two, as soon as I can beat back my other responsibilities!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

It's a big month for the KNIGHTS line!

It's the AVENGERS4HIRE versus just about everyone from Luke Cage's past, and the rise of Miles Morales!

It's RALPH G. FAKE: THE LEGAL EAGLE and the Wrecking Crew against the spirit of vengeance! Less flamin' skull, but still creepy!

It's VENOM arriving on the scene, and the return of the original symbiote slinger, Eddie Brock!

It's THE BUGLE dealing with the death of...well, wait and see!

It's THE PROWLER reaching the finale of its arc over one year in the making!

It's TOMORROW'S WAR bringing together Luke Cage, the Punisher, Daredevil, the Shadowlanders, Ms. America, and Alias Investigations against a sinister organization unlike any other!

It's all this and more, it's AoM KNIGHTS!
    Last edited by SuperCooper; 06-06-2015 at 06:05 AM.