Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I guess the question now is, what is Sam's place in The Avengers? They wanted a Cap so they brought in Sam. Does he stay with a new name? Or does he go back to Falcon and his old colors again?

Sam's already thinking about not being Cap anymore (again)?

Where did that come from? Sam's Captain America for the foreseeable future, he was given the shield back because of MCU synergy, so no way he ditches the mantle before Captain America 4's release. Last time he ditched it in the pages of Avengers, they were only matching his solo book, which had relaunched as Falcon.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I guess the question now is, what is Sam's place in The Avengers? They wanted a Cap so they brought in Sam. Does he stay with a new name? Or does he go back to Falcon and his old colors again?
    Wouldn't make sense with how they're portrayed him so far. I think he stays the Captain America in Avengers and Steve gets a solo, although I hope he has another project or something he's leading soon.

Yeah, Sam will stay on the main Avengers team as Captain America, and I can see Steve just being on a different Avengers team - the Unity Squad. They have a mini for Fall of X, which I can see relaunching as an ongoing in January.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

You guys excited for the Sam Wilson anthology?

Frankly, I hope its new stories and now just writers taking his comic book run and making them prose. But it looks cool, and I can't wait to get my copy!

Quote Originally Posted by BradleyFan View Post

Frankly, I hope its new stories and now just writers taking his comic book run and making them prose. But it looks cool, and I can't wait to get my copy!
    So it's all prose Sam stories? Interesting.

Rob Liefeld did a Sam cover homaging his famous Steve one, for Steve's new book.

https://twitter.com/robertliefeld/st...87437372498117

Quote Originally Posted by BradleyFan View Post

Already preordered. Looks like it’s new tales. Can’t wait !

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Rob Liefeld did a Sam cover homaging his famous Steve one, for Steve's new book.

https://twitter.com/robertliefeld/st...87437372498117
    you gotta admit he has a sense of humor

Ultimate Member

Little Golden Book Captain America Sam Wilson book is up for pre-order this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Little Golden Book Captain America Sam Wilson book is up for pre-order this weekend.
    That's cool .

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    you gotta admit he has a sense of humor
    He should do a Winter Soldier cover next being that Ed Brubaker's Winter Soldier origin is basically just Rob Liefeld's Heroes Reborn Cap origin.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest