Page 114 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1985

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Anyone know was the BlackPanther Declassified book released today worth picking up?
    It was 8 bucks on Kindle so I went ahead and bought it. Skimming through it, I think most folks in this thread will enjoy it. It's a rather substantial overview of the character from his start on through the Coates era. And even then, from what I can see, the Coates additions aren't as meaty as the other stuff it goes through. The book even tossed in some of the lore additions that Brian Hill added in his Killmonger mini series, which surprised me when I came across the page.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Ult BP #1 is getting a 4th reprinting

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/prin...her-4th-print/
    I wonder if part of that is due to the 12,000 that went missing.

Certainly a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Too bad about Hobie. The one issue in Spider-Man that you did do about was a fun throwback to the old Marvel. It's kinda weird that Marvel wouldn't want to expand the Spider-verse with a new title and different characters, even if it was just a mini.
    I love working with Jan Bazaldua. She needs a cool book to draw (dunno what she's on now, if anything.)

Hobie Brown is, by far, my favorite Marvel character. There isn't even a close second. But the company has different ideas about him than I do (or more likely, zero ideas). I only took on SLINGERS and HORNET because I love Hobie. But, to me, he is and always will be THE Prowler.

Uncle Aaron can kick rocks (outside the movies).

Now I'm pissed off. Got to get on that MR. GRAY script. Maybe a crowdfund.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    I love working with Jan Bazaldua. She needs a cool book to draw (dunno what she's on now, if anything.)

Hobie Brown is, by far, my favorite Marvel character. There isn't even a close second. But the company has different ideas about him than I do (or more likely, zero ideas). I only took on SLINGERS and HORNET because I love Hobie. But, to me, he is and always will be THE Prowler.

I saw something that Jan was working on recently but I can't quite remember. Yeah, she is a good artist, too good not to be working something on a regular basis.

And too bad about Hobie. But I will check out your Mr. Gray.

Niffleheim

EXCLUSIVE Marvel Preview: Ultimate Black Panther #3

https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/11/ex...ack-panther-3/
    Last edited by Tofali; 04-11-2024 at 03:09 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp. Okoye is the traitor.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Ult BP #1 is getting a 4th reprinting

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/prin...her-4th-print/
    Ultimate BP bossing it..

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp. Okoye is the traitor.
    I'm still torn on it could be either one of them. as a queen shouldn't she be privy to any news concerning the king while at the same time shuri seems too guarded about simple questions.

with this panel though okoye showed her hand too much by approaching shuri.
    Last edited by Tofali; 04-11-2024 at 06:10 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Just some normal stuff for sisters-in-law .
    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post

My man repping my boi Hobie !

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I'm still torn on it could be either one of them. as a queen shouldn't she be privy to any news concerning the king while at the same time shuri seems to guarded about simple questions.

with this panel though okoye showed her hand too much by approaching shuri.
    I don't want her to be the traitor, it's too obvious and frankly I just don't want storm to take over as LI... Again. It would be more interesting if it were Shuri who was the traitor TBH

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

EXCLUSIVE Marvel Preview: Ultimate Black Panther #3

https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/11/ex...ack-panther-3/
    Okay another month long time-skip that confirms it, these issues are taking place in real time.

There will be a month in-between every issue of stuff happening offscreen. Which it seems like the rest of the Ultimate line are doing some similar too.
    Last edited by Mantis-Ray; 04-11-2024 at 05:30 PM.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I don't want her to be the traitor, it's too obvious and frankly I just don't want storm to take over as LI... Again. It would be more interesting if it were Shuri who was the traitor TBH
    Yep! especially after already foreshadowing that Storm is going to have his child and immediately following that story beat with making his wife in to a traitor. Like how OBVIOUS can this be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Okay another month long time-skip that confirms it, these issues are taking place in real time.

There will be a month in-between every issue of stuff happening offscreen. Which it seems like the rest of the Ultimate line are doing some similar too.
    We're basically Valiant now.

Yep! especially after already foreshadowing that Storm is going to have his child and immediately following that story beat with making his wife in to a traitor. Like how OBVIOUS can this be.
    Yeah very obvious but imo, not in a good way, more in the predictable story trope that frankly the BP support characters deserve better thant to be upstaged by Storm.

Who knows maybe I'll be surprised but I just hope it's not THAT obvious