Page 96 of 131 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1958

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Y'all REALLy don't want me writing BP, then, because that relationship would be killed, buried and the grave lit on fire.

they BOTH need their own stories. mixing them has caused nothing but trouble for both franchises.
    LOL you know DAMN well we would take you on the book in a heartbeat. ESPECIALLY now that Eve is coming to an end.

This is literally every BP fan when it comes to getting you on the book

Last edited by Ezyo1000; 03-18-2024 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Huh, I didn't know 2005 - 2012 was nearly 2 decades. Just be that new math they are teaching kids these days...
    It's been so painful that 7 years feels like 20.

Incredible Member

Huh, I didn't know 2005 - 2012 was nearly 2 decades. Just be that new math they are teaching kids these days...
    Its 2024 did she stop being part of his mythos in 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Its 2024 did she stop being part of his mythos in 2012?
    AvX when they divorced.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Y'all REALLy don't want me writing BP, then, because that relationship would be killed, buried and the grave lit on fire..
    Thanos snap it out of continuity; up until at least pre-Huldlin. They could keep their teen romance and all, and even though I loved what Huldin did with them, AvX ruined it all. Just need to remove it. Carve the flesh, remove the infection and cauterize the wound. The X-Office (and wanna be X-writers on the BP book) keep picking at the scabs.

BP/Storm won’t happen in the movies because they refuse to recast T’Challa.

BP/Storm won’t happen in the X-Men 97 cartoon either because they got her deadlocked with Forge.

Why would us BP fans care anymore? I’m tired of the Tyler Perry back and forth.

I’d love to see an new, In-House editorial BP romance for him.
    Last edited by Blanks; 03-18-2024 at 12:52 PM.

Incredible Member

AvX when they divorced.
    lol not Coates made her a wakandan god. And also a story about their future. This couple ain’t going no where
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    Thanos snap it out of continuity; up until at least pre-Huldlin. They could keep their teen romance and all, and even though I loved what Huldin did with them, AvX ruined it all. Just need to remove it. Carve the flesh, remove the infection and cauterize the wound. The X-Office (and wanna be X-writers on the BP book) keep picking at the scabs.

BP/Storm won’t happen in the movies because they refuse to recast T’Challa.

BP/Storm won’t happen in the X-Men 97 cartoon either because they got her deadlocked with Forge.

Why would us BP fans care anymore? I’m tired of the Tyler Perry back and forth.

I’d love to see an new, In-House editorial BP romance for him.

You don’t know what they’re doing.
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    You don’t know what they’re doing.
    But we’ve seen enough what they have done since AvX. To quote the late great Maya Angelou,

“When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”

Fantastic Member

I loved the idea of the T'Challa and Storm marriage, but the execution has often left a lot to be desired. At this point, I would rather that a new love interest is created for him, and I would be okay with him having several love interests before we get to his one true love. I think there's too much office politics and dueling fandoms to make a stable T'Challa-Storm marriage work. What I would hope is that whenever their relationship is depicted again, it's one of mutual respect and admiration (ignoring or perhaps pointedly overturning Ridley's depiction). I would hope that both acknowledge their love, but at the same time, realize that they work better as friends, and that they will stay friends forever. The end of their romance doesn't have to be acrimonious or come at the expense of either character.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

lol not Coates made her a wakandan god. And also a story about their future. This couple ain’t going no where
    Man that whole story is moronic.

She's not even Wakandan, she is from Kenya. If she's to be a God of a country, then it should be the country she actually has ties to instead of one where her only relation is marrying a guy from there.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Man that whole story is moronic.

She's not even Wakandan, she is from Kenya. If she's to be a God of a country, then it should be the country she actually has ties to instead of one where her only relation is marrying a guy from there.

Crying over spilled milk. They’ll get it right
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Crying over spilled milk. They’ll get it right
    When we get articles like this, it rather shows how dumb the whole thing is

"Why X-Men’s Storm Is the Rightful Ruler of Wakanda"

Though I like this comment in the comment section

This may be an unpopular opinion, but having Storm marry T'Challa was a mistake for the same reasons that the Wonder Woman/Superman relationship in the New 52 era was a mistake.
    Ooooof comparing the Storm/BP to the Superman/Wonder Woman romance, perfect

The amount of controversy over the relationship is enough to make you not want to have to deal with it.

Marvel continues to add fuel to the fire with their continuous attempts to have a link between BP and Storm only to yank it away like Lucy with a football.

BP fans just want it to go away but Marvel wants the drama of a one-way love story.

If Storm is such a critical part of the BP franchise, why have almost all her appearances since at least 2021 been in the X-office?

Why was she allowed to be an absolute monarch of a PLANET but T'Challa had to be deposed?

Why is it that whenever the two characters interact these days, she always comes out looking better?

Now, in all fairness, Ultimate Storm is a different character. But having her showing up to save Ult'challa feels a lot like business as usual.

And y'all are more than happy to let T'Challa pine for Storm while she is out getting her back blown out instead of being able to move on.

Plus Coates also made Zenzi Bast, but I have a feeling that, just like "blues" Wakandan god Nonsense (as well as the rest of the orisha ™) will be forgotten and ignored