Page 111 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2002

He got some action in today’s issue but nothing worth bragging about but good none the less

It's always nice to see T'Challas strategic mind and super genius on full display, and to top it off with a bit of his 2 steps ahead of to top it off. If only we get those all that in his Solo where it can really be further solidified

I hope that Hill and whoever is taking over the solo take notes from Ewing Redjack, Aaron, and Hickman when it comes to having T’Challa doing cool comic book ish. The solo has been severely lacking in that department for years now meanwhile in other books we get T’Challa cutting off Hulk limbs, taking down Thanos, big tech moves, cosmic eternity T’Challa, etc. Give me T’Challa doing cool comic book stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I hope that Hill and whoever is taking over the solo take notes from Ewing Redjack, Aaron, and Hickman when it comes to having T’Challa doing cool comic book ish. The solo has been severely lacking in that department for years now meanwhile in other books we get T’Challa cutting off Hulk limbs, taking down Thanos, big tech moves, cosmic eternity T’Challa, etc. Give me T’Challa doing cool comic book stuff.
    I hope we see something cool in the Blood Hunt mini.

Maybe Bast will be helpful for a change.

Fantastic Member

Just looked at the NXT Stand & Deliver match (on Peacock) between Trick Williams and Carmelo Hayes. Hayes was wearing Black Panther-inspired gear, including even the necklace.

Astonishing Member

I appreciate that the well is well and truly poisoned at this stage for creating Wakandan chants Reed at this stage but it occurs:

All these Wakandan characters and no-one thought to have T’Challa lead a sentai-sequel team with Lion/Gorilla/Hyena/Crocodile cult members?

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I appreciate that the well is well and truly poisoned at this stage for creating Wakandan chants Reed at this stage but it occurs:

All these Wakandan characters and no-one thought to have T’Challa lead a sentai-sequel team with Lion/Gorilla/Hyena/Crocodile cult members?
    I don't think editorial actually has any good ideas. I think it's just periodically using the character to maintain copyrights.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    It's always nice to see T'Challas strategic mind and super genius on full display, and to top it off with a bit of his 2 steps ahead of to top it off. If only we get those all that in his Solo where it can really be further solidified
    Yeah, we get to see T'Challa how he's meant to be written. And he isn't overshadowing anyone else because everyone gets to shine in the issue. Everyone gets their due.

I don't think the other tribes would get along well enough for them to be a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, we get to see T'Challa how he's meant to be written. And he isn't overshadowing anyone else because everyone gets to shine in the issue. Everyone gets their due.
    And the thing is, EVERYONE agrees this is the best version of T'Challa. No one is like "This is so out of character! Why isn't he consulting Shuri or hos other staff! Why is he coming off so arrogant T'Challa is more humble!"

They LIKE T'Challa being a hero and the man with the plan

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    And the thing is, EVERYONE agrees this is the best version of T'Challa. No one is like "This is so out of character! Why isn't he consulting Shuri or hos other staff! Why is he coming off so arrogant T'Challa is more humble!"

They LIKE T'Challa being a hero and the man with the plan
    spoilers:
    Lol, yeah he didn't have to ask Shuri to create a computer virus. I also like the nod Sam gave him when he told Orchis that BP is the one they need to be afraid of.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    T'Challa had a pretty great showing in today's issue.
    Is it worth getting invested in? I've seen T'Challa disrespected plenty the past few years so I'm always skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Is it worth getting invested in? I've seen T'Challa disrespected plenty the past few years so I'm always skeptical.
    In Avengers? I would say yes.

We need to wait for this clown show era is over for that b4 they damage the myths even more..