Page 115 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 1979

If its Okoye I think its a bit predictable and lacks a risk taking element that I hoped Hill would have to get us more than a good story.

If its Shuri then the man's legit and this should be a great story even if Storm ends up being the end game.
    Last edited by Ekie; 04-11-2024 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post

EXCLUSIVE Marvel Preview: Ultimate Black Panther #3

https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/11/ex...ack-panther-3/
    Interesting I don’t think either of them will be the traitor..

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Solicit for issue 6 has been released with a bomb-ass cover.

ULTIMATE BLACK PANTHER #6
    Written by BRYAN HILL
    Art by CARLOS NIETO
    Cover by STEFANO CASELLI
    On Sale 7/24

Black Panther undertakes a daring trial to face Ra and Khonshu in Bryan Hill and guest artist Carlos Nieto’s ULTIMATE BLACK PANTHER #6. While T’Challa has sought to grow his power, so too have the forces of Moon Knight… and with access to a unique new resource, Ra and Khonshu are stronger than ever! How will Wakanda stand in its resistance against the kings of the Upper and Lower Kingdoms? And is T’Challa prepared to bear the consequences of tapping into such dangerous wells of power?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I'm still torn on it could be either one of them. as a queen shouldn't she be privy to any news concerning the king while at the same time shuri seems too guarded about simple questions.

with this panel though okoye showed her hand too much by approaching shuri.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I don't want her to be the traitor, it's too obvious and frankly I just don't want storm to take over as LI... Again. It would be more interesting if it were Shuri who was the traitor TBH

TBH, I don’t want it to be either of them - due to their positions.
    I get it’s a new universe and it’s up for changing and bold new things but I like the idea of a stable foundation.
    How often do we get a ruling, functional (and warrior) King and Queen dynamic?
    Then Shuri is the last surviving family member and confidant etc.
    For me, it just seems like a waste of a good foundation- even if it’ll be “shocking”.
    I was actually upset with the Storm having his kid revelation and I hope it’s a lie/misdirect. And this is coming from a supporter of T’Challa and Ororo marriage in 616.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    TBH, I don’t want it to be either of them - due to their positions.
    I get it’s a new universe and it’s up for changing and bold new things but I like the idea of a stable foundation.
    How often do we get a ruling, functional (and warrior) King and Queen dynamic?
    Then Shuri is the last surviving family member and confidant etc.
    For me, it just seems like a waste of a good foundation- even if it’ll be “shocking”.
    I was actually upset with the Storm having his kid revelation and I hope it’s a lie/misdirect. And this is coming from a supporter of T’Challa and Ororo marriage in 616.
    Id rather it be Shuri than Okoye that's for sure. Part of it is because I'm tired of Storm being the endgame z other part in tired of Shuri taking over T'Challas lane, and the other part is that at least then it gives Shuri SOMETHING interesting about her rather than just leech

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Solicit for issue 6 has been released with a bomb-ass cover.

Can't wait! Hmmm...still no mention of Bast though. Is this where they show up?

This reminds me of the Priest run where he and Ross were stuck in the spiritual plane.

Id rather it be Shuri than Okoye that's for sure. Part of it is because I'm tired of Storm being the endgame z other part in tired of Shuri taking over T'Challas lane, and the other part is that at least then it gives Shuri SOMETHING interesting about her rather than just leech
    I could see Shuri being the OP because the traitor wants to keep the war going, and since Shuri builds weapons that would check out. I also kind of like Okoye as Queen. I'm a super fan of the T'challa Ororo pairing , but watching Okoye be ready to swap hands with Shuri over her husband's whereabouts is pretty cool. TBH if they're weren't going to pair T'challa with Ororo in the 616, this is the type of Queen he deserved by his side.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    I could see Shuri being the OP because the traitor wants to keep the war going, and since Shuri builds weapons that would check out. I also kind of like Okoye as Queen. I'm a super fan of the T'challa Ororo pairing , but watching Okoye be ready to swap hands with Shuri over her husband's whereabouts is pretty cool. TBH if they're weren't going to pair T'challa with Ororo in the 616, this is the type of Queen he deserved by his side.
    Exactly, that's why I'd rather Shuri be the traitor than Okoye. And yes how she is coming off is definitely the type of energy T'Challa needs in a queen. Honestly her look and demeanor to me comes off more threatening than Storm ever did, despite the difference in powerset.

Plus if Shuri is the traitor, it means T'Challa can flex his super genius against her creations and establish them both instead of just Shuri stealing his lane

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    had to keep my mouth shut about it but, yeah. please read. there's going to be some stuff in here folks in this forum, in particular, will like.

and thanks for the good wishes.

this was my last ever pitch to Marvel so... wow.
    So the plan is working. A subtle reinsertion of the "real" T'Challa, the one and true Black Panther into the XMen franchise via X Force. From there, periodic displays of the Panther's genius, skills and powers stoke interest and creates demand for the character, thus necessitating you writing the Black Panther ongoing series. A strategic master stroke.

It is in the pages of Black Panther that your tactical manipulations deliver your coup de grace... the reintroduction of Hobbie Brown aka the Prowler. Written with such passion that he too receives his own solo. Thus ends your master class. A win for all.

Congratulations on landing X Force Redjack aka Geoffrey Thorne.
    Last edited by Ture; 04-20-2024 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ture View Post
    So the plan is working. A subtle reinsertion of the "real" T'Challa, the one and true Black Panther into the XMen franchise via X Force. From there, periodic displays of the Panther's genius, skills and powers stoke interest and creates demand for the character, thus necessitating you writing the Black Panther ongoing series. A strategic master stroke.

It is in the pages of Black Panther that your tactical manipulations deliver your coup de grace... the reintroduction of Hobbie Brown aka the Prowler. Written with such passion that he too receives his own solo. Thus ends your master class. A win for all.

Congratulations on landing X Force Redjack aka Geoffrey Thorne.
    How cool would it be if X force was RJs path to get a shot at the BP solo, then to finish off his tenure at Marvel, he was given the chance to write his favorite character, Hobie Brown? Now I want this greatly for Mr Thorne. He has more than earned it

Incredible Member

I see some of yall are crybabies lol

Shuri is the only person that knows where tchalla at. It would be obvious she the traitor not okoye. It would be a twist if it is okoye she been supporting tchalla from the beginning. She wants to know where her husband is at and shuri won’t tell her. From the panel it’s been weeks. If shuri says he’s dead she takes over the throne. lol yall got a weird hateful spirit for storm, she with Killmonger let their story develop hill already said he ain’t going in that direction. Yall overly sensitive can relax
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Anyone who accuses BP fans of being overly sensitive after the last 8 years immediately gets side eye from me

Ultimate Member

Anyone who accuses BP fans of being overly sensitive after the last 8 years immediately gets side eye from me
    A better question is why do folks feel entitled to lecture BP fans?

Nobody else is getting told that.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    A better question is why do folks feel entitled to lecture BP fans?

Nobody else is getting told that.
    I've wondered that question for years...