Page 69 of 132 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1967
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Ekie Ekie Ekie

Appears you're going to be blaming Coogler for giving more T'Challa material to MBJ. Who knows. Seeing your tweets might have had him going back to the archives.

See new posts
    Conversation
    T'Challa: The Black Panther facts
    @Ekie0
    ·
    Nov 11, 2021
    TChalla defeated the f4, TChalla has ripped Mephisto's heart out, TChalla w his wife Storm beats back a skrull invasion, his genius was origionally responsible for turning Wakanda into a utopia, He has weilded the infinity gauntlet vs Dr. Doom, ppl dont wanna see any of that?
    @Ekie0
    TChalla marries Storm and travels they travel the world/galaxy. TChalla reforms the illuminati and saves the ENTIRE multiverse. TChalla exposes his own black skin BEFORE beating down the racist red skull to rep our ppl. TChalla fights the klan. This is the story of #BlackPanther

Sammon News
    @SammonNews
    Ryan Coogler's untitled vampire film starring Michael B. Jordan will reportedly follow twin vampires who go after the KKK in the Deep South during the 1930s.

Are you excited for this film?

Source:
    @TheInSneider
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 02-20-2024 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Ekie Ekie Ekie

Appears you're going to be blaming Coogler for giving more T'Challa material to MBJ. Who knows. Seeing your tweets might have had him going back to the archives.

See new posts
    Conversation
    @Ekie0
    ·
    Nov 11, 2021
    TChalla defeated the f4, TChalla has ripped Mephisto's heart out, TChalla w his wife Storm beats back a skrull invasion, his genius was origionally responsible for turning Wakanda into a utopia, He has weilded the infinity gauntlet vs Dr. Doom, ppl dont wanna see any of that?
    @Ekie0
    TChalla marries Storm and travels they travel the world/galaxy. TChalla reforms the illuminati and saves the ENTIRE multiverse. TChalla exposes his own black skin BEFORE beating down the racist red skull to rep our ppl. TChalla fights the klan. This is the story of #BlackPanther

Sammon News
    @SammonNews
    Ryan Coogler's untitled vampire film starring Michael B. Jordan will reportedly follow twin vampires who go after the KKK in the Deep South during the 1930s.

Are you excited for this film?

Source:
    @TheInSneider
    Really not checking for anything those two do. And it's nothing personal or even black panther related I'm just not a big fan or follower of their work. Never saw Creed or Fruitville.
    Hope it works out for them though.
    Do vampires care about race seeing as all humans are just food to them?

Now if it was Fuqua and Damson i'd be seated
    Last edited by Ekie; 02-20-2024 at 06:46 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Stop it, he expanded Storm lol
    omg lolol.

I mean but what I said was still very much true

a beautiful culmination of Coates' run!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Since you broached the subject.....
    Now what other character do I know that's now dead in his very own story who could possibly defeat Thanos through planning. Good thing there were two heroes in Black Panther1 according to MBJ.

https://fandomwire.com/killmonger-re...0Thanos%20down.

Screenshot_20240220_200405_Chrome.jpg
    Last edited by Ekie; 02-21-2024 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    omg lolol.

I mean but what I said was still very much true

a beautiful culmination of Coates' run!
    And he reluctantly took that the same way Coates changed the nature of TChalla taking the title of King and BlackPanther
    from his father (who had prepared him for his responsibilities to use his abilities to protect his people prior to dying pre Coates). I value that title way more than I value the one in your image for that reason. I honestly don't know who that character is you're showing me.

What's he done with this title in comparison to where Storms Powers have gone right now? Because I'm still seeing the "Emporor of the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda" struggling with the likes of Deathlock and having Nightshade build him things.

Storm is a God now practically (as seen by the worshiping wakandans). Does t'challa seem like a god or even an emperor in his very own book?
    What would happen if the wakandans prayed to T'Challa? You know with him being the very Avatar of their God and the best one she's ever had or will ever have. What does that power look like? Anything like Storms glow up?

I see glimpses of him in the Avengers run where he's doing things like summoning the tiger god. I am waiting to see what hill does, but he doesn't exist in his own book in terms of character or power level under these types of writers. Ryan coogler included.
    Last edited by Ekie; 02-20-2024 at 07:44 PM.

Now what other character do I know that's now dead in his very own story who could possibly defeat Thanos through planning. Good thing there were two heroes in Black Panther1 according to MBJ.

Attachment 137889
    Killmonger is a piece of crap who deserved a much slower and uglier death than the merciful one granted by T'Challa.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

And he reluctantly took that the same way Coates changed the nature of TChalla taking the title of King and BlackPanther
    from his father (who had prepared him for his responsibilities to use his abilities to protect his people prior to dying pre Coates). I value that title way more than I value the one in your image for that reason. I honestly don't know who that character is you're showing me.

What's he done with this title in comparison to where Storms Powers have gone right now? Because I'm still seeing the "Emporor of the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda" struggling with the likes of Deathlock and having Nightshade build him things.

Storm is a God now practically (as seen by the worshiping wakandans). Does t'challa seem like a god or even an emperor in his very own book?
    What would happen if the wakandans prayed to T'Challa? You know with him being the very Avatar of their God and the best one she's ever had or will ever have. What does that power look like? Anything like Storms glow up?

I see glimpses of him in the Avengers run where he's doing things like summoning the tiger god. I am waiting to see what hill does, but he doesn't exist in his own book in terms of character or power level under these types of writers. Ryan coogler included.

1. that's fair but I think he set it this way with him being emperor in hopes he could further develop it or at least the next writer would.

2. The direction the writers that followed Coates reasoning for not continuing to develop this title is beyond me. Ridley's run was pointless because Coates run had written a tchalla who was had questioned his purpose in place as King. It was no need for Ridley to do write as his did. I feel Eve is wanting to go more towards the mystical but as it seems she didn't get to fully execute this. So all in all, I don't blame Coates but really the direction the next crops of writers chose to take him.

3. absolutely he doesn't seem like a god but again, I blame this on the writers or maybe even editorials decision with where he is. I would love to see him have greater influence not only in wakanda but on a galatic level. the ground work was laid so im not sure why they chose to depict him as such. This is why I'm liking what I'm seeing so far in Ultimate, but as you mentioned I'm waiting to see where it goes as well.

also I don't think it's fair to compare ororo and what's happening with her now to tchalla. something is weird in his treatment and it's no way his home office should show him characterize as he has been, especially with what we got in ridley run.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Attachment 137889
    I mean, yeah he planned his strategy to take the thrown... And only win because his cousin felt pity on him... Twice. Once he got serious T'Challa whooped that ass. Like this is what happens when the main character isn't respected. Silly isht pops up

2. The direction the writers that followed Coates reasoning for not continuing to develop this title is beyond me. Ridley's run was pointless because Coates run had written a tchalla who was had questioned his purpose in place as King. It was no need for Ridley to do write as his did. I feel Eve is wanting to go more towards the mystical but as it seems she didn't get to fully execute this. So all in all, I don't blame Coates but really the direction the next crops of writers chose to take him.
    It is 100% Coates fault. He wrote a ishtty BP book but because critics were too busy giving ass pats and praising literally the most racist stereotypes of black folks and Africa that Coates was doing instead of calling it for what it was. Marvel went and tried to keep his sales up by constantly artificially inflating them. If that was Ewing, Hickman, or McKay that wrote Coates story thru would've been burned alive at the stake and marvel would've been scrambling to try and fix it.

Coates was a stain on the franchise and opened the door to the most damage to T'Challa and his franchise that it has ever seen in its 55+ years

1. that's fair but I think he set it this way with him being emperor in hopes he could further develop it or at least the next writer would.

3. absolutely he doesn't seem like a god but again, I blame this on the writers or maybe even editorials decision with where he is. I would love to see him have greater influence not only in wakanda but on a galatic level. the ground work was laid so im not sure why they chose to depict him as such. This is why I'm liking what I'm seeing so far in Ultimate, but as you mentioned I'm waiting to see where it goes as well.

also I don't think it's fair to compare ororo and what's happening with her now to tchalla. something is weird in his treatment and it's no way his home office should show him characterize as he has been, especially with what we got in ridley run.
    Coates did the exact same thing. He chose to ignore what Hickman did at the end of Secret War.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Killmonger is a piece of crap who deserved a much slower and uglier death than the merciful one granted by T'Challa.
    Incredibly well written character on film. Who has gained a lot of popularity since. Well done Coogler.

*sorry Ekie*

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I mean, yeah he planned his strategy to take the thrown... And only win because his cousin felt pity on him... Twice. Once he got serious T'Challa whooped that ass. Like this is what happens when the main character isn't respected. Silly isht pops up
    I guess Batman isnt respected cause The Joker succeeded in getting Batman take the fall.

Anyway, I hope Hill incorporates some of the density and nuance that Coates brought to the table.

Im glad its fun and T'Challa is "cool". However, I think Hill will put T'Challa in situations that challenge him (and the reader) but in a light were people just dont jump to 'He's Disrespected!!!"

I think Hill understands the assignment.

Look Klaue i know you like to ride or die for Coates and the MCU and all, but this is just getting silly. Your trying so hard to defend Coates Nonsense or defend the poor treatment the MCU has given to T'Challa and it just ain't working man. No one will think less of you if your not always trying to defend the ishtty treatment

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Anyway, I hope Hill incorporates some of the density and nuance that Coates brought to the table.

Im glad its fun and T'Challa is "cool". However, I think Hill will put T'Challa in situations that challenge him (and the reader) but in a light were people just dont jump to 'He's Disrespected!!!"

I think Hill understands the assignment.
    I'm sorry, but Coates wasn't nuanced. He was a sledgehammer. He very obviously made Wakanda a stand in for colonization and had them repeat the Atlantic Passage. And then he had long winded, boring passages describing what happened on panel. He spoon fed African stereotypes to the readers and thought it was deep. Yawn. It's why I dropped the book.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.