Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Chris Yost did an unofficial preview of season 3 on his twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    We're just tossing out ideas here I agree with ComicNoobie that there is no issue. X-Men '97 is picking up right where they left off so why should A:EMH be any different. There is no need to follow the MCU or current Avengers models. Heck, they're even doing an animated Peter Parker: Freshman Year and we know that isn't following current events.
    I'm all for this. I just don't see the fans caring about Carol being Ms. Marvel especially when you take into consideration that EMH fans would prefer her as Ms. Marvel.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    I'm all for this. I just don't see the fans caring about Carol being Ms. Marvel especially when you take into consideration that EMH fans would prefer her as Ms. Marvel.
    Yeah, I don't think people are going to be upset, especially if they're going to pick up where they left off in the animated series.

Avengers #12 preview
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-x-men-fall-x-exclusive/
    spoilers:
    Triathlon, you traitor! He's working for Orchis! And he specifically says MODOK recruited him, so it's nothing to do with his old teammate Firestar's espionage.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Avengers #12 preview
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-x-men-fall-x-exclusive/
    spoilers:
    Triathlon, you traitor! He's working for Orchis! And he specifically says MODOK recruited him, so it's nothing to do with his old teammate Firestar's espionage.
    end of spoilers
    Tony leading and Tony’s strategies!!! I’m loving it! Been waiting on this issue since it was first announced.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Well, now X-Fans can't complain about the Avengers never helping .

So I guess Mackay took it personally when 3D-Man killed Crusader?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

They're going to anyway
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

This will change nothing. If the Avengers kept getting involved in Mutant business they'd be stepping to much on the X-Men's territory.

It's the whole reason Uncanny Avengers existed - they realised they hadn't done enough to help the mutants despite several mutants being Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's the whole reason Uncanny Avengers existed - they realised they hadn't done enough to help the mutants despite several mutants being Avengers.
    And have the Uncanny Avengers really made that much of a difference? When Mutants are still hated and hunted? I realize that's the whole theme of X-Men, but honestly it hasn't changed all that much for the Mutants. This ultimately boils down to it being weird having the X-Men and literally any other super hero team/group/family/species in the same community. Where are the Sentinels designed for Asgardians or gamma Hulks?

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    This will change nothing. If the Avengers kept getting involved in Mutant business they'd be stepping to much on the X-Men's territory.
    Couldn't agree more. Reminds me of Onslaught from back in the '90s, where it all came to a head...

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    They're going to anyway
    Exactly right along with the complaints of the Avengers using the mutants for a boost in sales.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Astonishing Member

I miss Joe Mad art.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    And have the Uncanny Avengers really made that much of a difference? When Mutants are still hated and hunted? I realize that's the whole theme of X-Men, but honestly it hasn't changed all that much for the Mutants. This ultimately boils down to it being weird having the X-Men and literally any other super hero team/group/family/species in the same community. Where are the Sentinels designed for Asgardians or gamma Hulks?
    It's funny that they create a team to promote more unity between the Avengers and X-Men and it hasn't gotten much better. The only time they seem to interact now i during events.

There are very few casual gatherings and outside of Hank and Simon, they don't have many true friendships. And before anyone says BP and Storm, that was a disaster.