Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

A Clint/Nat book just started!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    A Clint/Nat/Symbiote book just started!
    There...fixed it.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Vision sensed crimson lighting and is now trying to make his move to try and salvage his relationship with Wanda before it cements itself. I can't blame him. Wanda almost dated Loki, it's only matter of time before the God of Thunder makes his move, don't think it isn't happening.

It's great to have Jarvis return to the Avengers. Where would they be without him? Thankfully he hasn't been turned into a AI system via synergy. The issue was fine but I have to say Sam really faded into the background in this issue. It's fine as not every character can shine every issue but when he shows up for the fight I had forgotten he was there lol.
    I can't lie, I think Wanda and Thor look great together and would make an incredible couple. Been waiting for and wanting this to happen so badly.

Vision sensed crimson lighting and is now trying to make his move to try and salvage his relationship with Wanda before it cements itself. I can't blame him. Wanda almost dated Loki, it's only matter of time before the God of Thunder makes his move, don't think it isn't happening.

It's great to have Jarvis return to the Avengers. Where would they be without him? Thankfully he hasn't been turned into a AI system via synergy. The issue was fine but I have to say Sam really faded into the background in this issue. It's fine as not every character can shine every issue but when he shows up for the fight I had forgotten he was there lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    I can't lie, I think Wanda and Thor look great together and would make an incredible couple. Been waiting for and wanting this to happen so badly.
    I love your enthusiasm for it. Im not big on shipping in general but I can envision it and I wouldn't be mad about it.

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Based on the thread, I can see most of you enjoy Mckay's run. Despite its fast pacing and short moments, I feel like it's still missing something from the roster. I miss Hawkeye (Clint barton) a lot and honestly it look s bleak unlike the other like She-Hulk who has ongoing book while Black Widow get to guest star everywhere.
    Is it really fast pacing or does it just feel that way due to decompression (finally!) beginning to fall out of favor?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I love your enthusiasm for it. Im not big on shipping in general but I can envision it and I wouldn't be mad about it.

Well honestly either way I'm happy with them as equals or dating.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post

A true power couple on the Avengers team! The villains will tremble at their might!

Mighty Member

Anyway, do you think we might get a second Avengers team that is not full of fight scenes (All Out Avengers), a duo team (Avengers Inc) or just the name for the sake of mutants (Uncanny Avengers)?

Since they brought back The X-Men animated series, they need to bring back Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes. Too many good stories left to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Since they brought back The X-Men animated series, they need to bring back Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes. Too many good stories left to tell.
    Obviously, the majority would be against it. But, I still believe that Avengers: United They Stand has potential...

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Isn't Avengers Assemble the one fans didn't like - because of it being MCU synergy and because it replaced EMH?

Anyway, if EMH came back, I can't see it just carrying on as if it got a third season back in the day - for one thing Carol would probably become Captain Marvel. She became Ms. Marvel in season 2, but of course everyone knows that name as Kamala's nowadays. Carol's codename change happened in the comics around the same time a season 3 would've had EMH not been axed.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Isn't Avengers Assemble the one fans didn't like - because of it being MCU synergy and because it replaced EMH?

Anyway, if EMH came back, I can't see it just carrying on as if it got a third season back in the day - for one thing Carol would probably become Captain Marvel. She became Ms. Marvel in season 2, but of course everyone knows that name as Kamala's nowadays. Carol's codename change happened in the comics around the same time a season 3 would've had EMH not been axed.
    I don't see the issue here. EMH was airing before Kamala even existed. Being Ms. Marvel was a big part of Carol's history and EMH for the most part respects the source material. Just like how Hank was showcased as the original Ant-Man/Giant-Man before becoming Yellowjacket and passing the title this would be a good way to showcase Carol's time as not just Ms. Marvel but maybe Warbird and Binary too. I'm not saying they can't have her eventually become Captain Marvel but this is a chance to highlight her other codenames too. Why not show her time as her other identities before the "promotion" so it'll feel earned rather then just doing it for synergy?

This is all assuming they ever bring back EMH. Which would be awesome.

I don't see the issue here. EMH was airing before Kamala even existed. Being Ms. Marvel was a big part of Carol's history and EMH for the most part respects the source material. Just like how Hank was showcased as the original Ant-Man/Giant-Man before becoming Yellowjacket and passing the title this would be a good way to showcase Carol's time as not just Ms. Marvel but maybe Warbird and Binary too. I'm not saying they can't have her eventually become Captain Marvel but this is a chance to highlight her other codenames too. Why not show her time as her other identities before the "promotion" so it'll feel earned rather then just doing it for synergy?

This is all assuming they ever bring back EMH. Which would be awesome.
    We're just tossing out ideas here I agree with ComicNoobie that there is no issue. X-Men '97 is picking up right where they left off so why should A:EMH be any different. There is no need to follow the MCU or current Avengers models. Heck, they're even doing an animated Peter Parker: Freshman Year and we know that isn't following current events.

Freshman Year's been renamed Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, and that one's definitely not comic accurate at all. Nico Minoru and Amadeus Cho are among his peers, when they should be the generation below with Miles.

Amazing Member

i'm guessing the third season would have done civil war probably