Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Been out of the loop. Does Storm play any role in Rise/Fall of X other than the resurrection of Magneto?

I'm curious as to where she'll be headed after everything is settled.
    If the cover of an upcoming FoX issue is actually accurate, she'll be taking the fight to Nimrod along with Cyclops. One of the reasons (not the only one, but one)she's trying to bring back Magneto is so he can help take down Orchis, so she definitely will be playing a part. We just srent sure how big.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    We don't know.

Presumably she and Maggie (post RoM) will be leading an Arakkii war faction against Orchis in the big finale issue/s?
    That's interesting. I'm wondering about the status of Arakko once the war with Orchis is over. Arakko was such a huge part Krakoa era and I wonder if they will still be a part of the mutant storyline gong forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    If the cover of an upcoming FoX issue is actually accurate, she'll be taking the fight to Nimrod along with Cyclops. One of the reasons (not the only one, but one)she's trying to bring back Magneto is so he can help take down Orchis, so she definitely will be playing a part. We just srent sure how big.
    Yeah, they will definitely need all omegas on hand to deal with Nimrod.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That's interesting. I'm wondering about the status of Arakko once the war with Orchis is over. Arakko was such a huge part Krakoa era and I wonder if they will still be a part of the mutant storyline gong forward.
    I hope they stick around. They were such an interesting part of this era, it would be a shame to not continue using them.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

I enjoyed this, it was cute.
    Screenshot_20240306-152917.jpg

Storm is very flirty for having a man though.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I'm really gonna miss Ewing...

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I enjoyed this, it was cute.
    Screenshot_20240306-152917.jpg

Storm is very flirty for having a man though.
    How was it? What happened?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Incredible Member

Storm can easily create storms that can expand realms not without even trying.

This era is one of the books. I am down to argue that it started with COATES making Storm a god and defeating a multiversal being like Adversary then it went to her staggering Godseed Nate Grey and Legion. After that, it just went on.

Now I believe why Knull said out of all his avatars Storm was the strongest.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Storm can easily create storms that can expand realms not without even trying.

This era is one of the books. I am down to argue that it started with COATES making Storm a god and defeating a multiversal being like Adversary then it went to her staggering Godseed Nate Grey and Legion. After that, it just went on.

Now I believe why Knull said out of all his avatars Storm was the strongest.
    You can argue that opinion but that's all it is. There are no facts to support it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    You can argue that opinion but that's all it is. There are no facts to support it.
    Which why I said I'm down to argue....... Lol

Meanwhile, Storm was activating her godhead. She was sitting back seat to Kitty in X-men Gold. When she reached her divinity in Black Panther, she got Stormcaster in X-men god and oneshotted a god from the negative zone. This is the same god that is stated to be the remake of worlds, tanked being thrown in a black hole that is destroying the negative zone (existence) slowly, ripped the fabric to multiple universes with his strength. Yet Storm down him with a bolt from Stormcaster. This came after Hadari Yao... Now we know from Immortal Thor that Stormcaster does not even boost her weather powers. She just uses it for the strength.

Yeah this overpowered era that has happening consistently starts for 2018 for no. I know a lot of people stated it 2019/2020 for them

Lord have mercy...

One thing I overlooked in Voices #93 was that Storm was able to convince Yggdrasil to bind Thor as well as give up the shard. "The language they spoke was known only to each other" Her rapport with nature, supernatural or otherwise is entirely unique and I love that for her... she was able to communicate with Arrako as well.
    Last edited by The Regent; 03-06-2024 at 07:28 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

All I can say is enjoy the foolishness (and that "writer" was doing some damn nonsense and foolery with those characters, not just Storm, but omagerdmorebiggerfeatzzzzes!!!) while it lasts and brings some of you joy. Because come July 2024 we don't know which Storm will emerge from the Krakoan Ashes.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    All I can say is enjoy the foolishness (and that "writer" was doing some damn nonsense and foolery with those characters, not just Storm, but omagerdmorebiggerfeatzzzzes!!!) while it lasts and brings some of you joy. Because come July 2024 we don't know which Storm will emerge from the Krakoan Ashes.
    What are you talking about... Voices or the arguments above? Cause if you think me highlighting what I liked about the issue means I loved the issue or thought it was well written you got another thing coming.
    Last edited by The Regent; 03-06-2024 at 08:34 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Voices.

It's nice that they're giving Ms. Eaton opportunities but objectively speaking, she needs more time in the kitchen. You put this side by side with what was shown in Ewing's Immortal Thor, how Thor and Storm interacted there, you see the vast difference between the two in...everything. So much so it's really difficult to take Voices seriously. As JWat said, it was cute...but also pointless and empty.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!