Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Is there any chance that the bully Tony punched is still alive? Oh well, who cares? it's funny as hell.

IMG_5468.jpg A friend of mine purchased this for me and I received it today. It comes with an Iron Man figure and his gantry and it’s amazing. Will post more photos later.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-25-2024 at 05:20 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    IMG_5468.jpg A friend of mine purchased this for me and I received it today. It comes with an Iron Man figure and his gantry and it’s amazing. Will post more photos later.
    You have good friends.

IMG_5471.jpg Here’s another pic of the figure and gantry.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

The Mandarin has repeatedly put Stark in slave-camps. Kang has mind-controlled Stark. Both seem to want to own Stark. So here's some fanart representing them fighting over who gets to own Stark.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    The Mandarin has repeatedly put Stark in slave-camps. Kang has mind-controlled Stark. Both seem to want to own Stark. So here's some fanart representing them fighting over who gets to own Stark.

Not bad . . . in terms of the artwork, that is. "Stark Wars," as I'm calling it, could make a compelling story arc, though, kind of like Doctor Octopus and the Green Goblin fighting it out over who gets to own Spider-Man as an archenemy.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Anyone read the new issue, finally Tony getting some hits on Fei long smug face and that new armor wow as well as the Sentinel buster in the end. athough the cover and synopsis lied as Rhoady didn't appeared at all which was disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Anyone read the new issue, finally Tony getting some hits on Fei long smug face and that new armor wow as well as the Sentinel buster in the end. athough the cover and synopsis lied as Rhoady didn't appeared at all which was disappointing.
    I haven't picked up my issue yet, will do this weekend. Really looking forward to Tony getting some payback bigtime.

That's a shame about Rhodey, he needs to be involved in this.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Why are Sentinels looking like giant version of Iron Man? Did Tony Make them & why?
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    Why are Sentinels looking like giant version of Iron Man? Did Tony Make them & why?
    Feilong bought Tony's company and patents and used them to make Sentinels. That's why they look like Iron Man armor.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Feilong bought Tony's company and patents and used them to make Sentinels. That's why they look like Iron Man armor.
    yeah and the recent issue, Tony built a even bigger Sentinel Buster made out of Mysterium about to bash out those stark sentinels disgracing his name.

It was always going to come down to giant robots .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, despite the crossover with X-Men, Iron Man is still doing the usual Iron Man themes. His tech being taken and used to build Sentinels is a logical development, one I'm surprised didn't happen decades ago.
    But hasn't that been done to death by now? Oh noes...someone had co-opted Tony's tech. Whatever is he gonna do??? Maybe build better tech and beat the people who stole it??

As far as tying Iron Man into the X-World...I have said before that I wanted more interaction as they are all in the same world. But this just reminds me to be careful what I wish for because I might get it.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I haven't picked up my issue yet, will do this weekend. Really looking forward to Tony getting some payback bigtime.

That's a shame about Rhodey, he needs to be involved in this.
    As happy as I am about Tony utterly outplaying Feilong and now about to beat him senseless, count me in as someone else disappointed Rhodey wasn't in this comic at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    yeah and the recent issue, Tony built a even bigger Sentinel Buster made out of Mysterium about to bash out those stark sentinels disgracing his name.
    Pretty much. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It was always going to come down to giant robots .
    I feel like kicking up the theme to Megas XLR, since that was all about digging giant robots.
    The spider is always on the hunt.