Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

I was just thinking the other day that it would have been cool to have Bishop in the Deadly Genesis arch, just to see how his powers would interact with Vulcans. Stuff like the above panel makes me think he would have give him a hard time. Bishop could possibly even beat him even though he’s not an Omega Level Mutant, which would be cool to see and story wise show that power level classification at the end of the day are unimportant.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    I was just thinking the other day that it would have been cool to have Bishop in the Deadly Genesis arch, just to see how his powers would interact with Vulcans. Stuff like the above panel makes me think he would have give him a hard time. Bishop could possibly even beat him even though he’s not an Omega Level Mutant, which would be cool to see and story wise show that power level classification at the end of the day are unimportant.
    Or see Deathbird have to choose Bishop over Vulcan

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    I think Bishop could beat an Omega level mutant but he would have to do it quickly before he over loaded from absorbing too much power.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    That would have been icing on the cake, for sure.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    The Bishop/Deathbird relationship is so underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    The Bishop/Deathbird relationship is so underrated.
    It's so underrated that they forgot it happened.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It's so underrated that they forgot it happened.
    Well, they did have a child in X-Men: The End. So she chose Bish there.

Last edited by From The Shadows; 04-23-2024 at 10:58 PM.

Amazing Member

or we could hook bishop up with psylocke, sage or jean grey.

I'd like to go the Cece, Frenzy or someone new route. No shade to swirl nation but I'd like a little more Black love in my comics. I could be convinced of Sage due to their history but def not Jean. I don't support that movement at all LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Well, they did have a child in X-Men: The End. So she chose Bish there.

Aliyah is somewhere in limbo singing, "Don't you forget about me."

Amazing Member

I'd like to go the Cece, Frenzy or someone new route. No shade to swirl nation but I'd like a little more Black love in my comics. I could be convinced of Sage due to their history but def not Jean. I don't support that movement at all LMAO.
    i wouldve said rogue too but she is pro gambit and that seems right. but i wouldve been all for that instead of that dreaded magneto pairing, besides we had a few kisses with them.

If not Sage then I would say Cecelia Reyes. I think their powersets would compliment each other well.

Quote Originally Posted by kefkaroth View Post
    i wouldve said rogue too but she is pro gambit and that seems right. but i wouldve been all for that instead of that dreaded magneto pairing, besides we had a few kisses with them.
    Lowkey I've always felt like Rogue wanted a piece of Bishop. I remember how she jumped up on him back in Xtreme X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    If not Sage then I would say Cecelia Reyes. I think their powersets would compliment each other well.
    Definitely. I also think their stories could mesh well in a lot of settings. How he operated during Mutant X and her in NYX as the community mutant doctor is a tailor made couple.