Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

i like to see a issue where bishop and hope are forced to team up against a evil threat and have to work together and after defeating the threat maybe hope would start to lighten up a bit about bishop. like they just did with bishop and cable against the children of the vault.

Quote Originally Posted by kefkaroth View Post
    i like to see a issue where bishop and hope are forced to team up against a evil threat and have to work together and after defeating the threat maybe hope would start to lighten up a bit about bishop. like they just did with bishop and cable against the children of the vault.
    They did that in the X-Force/Uncanny X-Force team-up when they went against Stryfe. One team was led by Storm(Bishop was on her team) and the other by Cabler(Hope was on his team).

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Now that you mention it, has Bishop ever been on one of the kill squad X-Force teams? He was associated with Storm's UNCANNY X-FORCE but that was significantly different from the other more military units.
    Sorry for my late response.
    No, he has not been a member of the kill squads. And I'm always trying to block my memory of the X-Force comic that he appeared in.

Another idea for the character would be for him to lead a government sponsored mutant team. Like the old 90's team that was run by Val Cooper. Bishop doesn't mind working for the government.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They did that in the X-Force/Uncanny X-Force team-up when they went against Stryfe. One team was led by Storm(Bishop was on her team) and the other by Cabler(Hope was on his team).
    i already know about that story. but im talking about a new different story without the stryfe stuff and with a big threat in which hope is reluctant to team with bishop as they team for quite a bit and maybe she starts to see him as not the monster he was when she was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    I don't think that having to many alpha male types on the same team has to be a bad thing. You can get fun stories if they bounce off of each other in interesting ways. Comics are fiction stories, not real life work places were there are designated supervisors that lay down or enforce rules.
    To the utmost, I agree. Personally, couldn't have said it better...

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    It may not happen, but I would really love to see a Bishop/Logan/Cable team up. They were a good team in X-Cutioner's Song. I'd like to see that tried again. We didn't get much of it the first time.
    Yeah! Bring back the true X-Trinity (LOL):

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kefkaroth View Post
    Question: Alone together in a brawl against Orchis, would Everett's and Hope's powers complement each other or cancel each others out?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Question: Alone together in a brawl against Orchis, would Everett's and Hope's powers complement each other or cancel each others out?
    I'm assuming you meant Bishop and Hope?

BANNED

No, Everett and Hope... Everett's mutant ability is Power Replication and Hope's mutant ability is Power Mimicry. If they used their powers on each other what would happen to the two of them?
    Last edited by Micabe; 01-23-2024 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    To the utmost, I agree. Personally, couldn't have said it better...

Yeah! Bring back the true X-Trinity (LOL):

Action Jackson, Dutch, and Rambo.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    No, Everett and Hope... Everett's mutant ability is Power Replication and Hope's mutant ability is Power Mimicry. If they used their powers on each other what would happen to the two of them?
    They would become the most powerful circuit in the history of mutandom!

Speaking of mimicry, Bishop was able to mimic the powers of other mutants when he first appeared. He mimicked Storm's elemental powers as well as Bobby's. He even shot laser beams from his eyes.

It's just power absorption now.

^^^Indeed. Here's proof...

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    ^^^Indeed. Here's proof...

Thanks for the pics.

WANTED!
    Name: Bishop
    Crime: Negligence
    Reward: Regular appearance in an X-Title
    If you know where Bishop is, please report to Tom Brevoort, Senior Editor of the X-Men.

Last edited by Marvell2100; 03-06-2024 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

WANTED!
    Name: Bishop
    Crime: Negligence
    Reward: Regular appearance in an X-Title
    If you know where Bishop is, please report to Tom Brevoort, Senior Editor of the X-Men.

This may be one of the very few times that I am hoping for some synergy with X-Men 97. I really hope that Bishop gets some shine in the comics.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel