Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Yeah X-Force would have been nice but it's looking like X-Factor will be the only possibility for Bishop in the new era.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    i was praying for X-Force but X-factor could be cool depending on the premise. He's obviously the perfect fit for detective stuff but if they're a government team again I'll wait and see lol.
    If he is on X-Factor hopefully they'll give us some Shard callbacks.
    Unless they have more unannounced titles coming out later, X-Factor might be his last chance.

I kinda hope they put Bishop and Cable back together in a series. They played off each other pretty well in Children of the Atom.

Don't think Cable will be in X-Factor. Just doesn't seem like his thing to me. I suppose it depends upon the premise. But I could possibly see Bishop there, assuming this is the government sponsored team like the old days. Or if it's an X-Factor Investigations type deal too. Either would fit him.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Well, if they are doing a from the ashes motif, you'd think that there would be some kind of team around making sure that we don't get another Orchis.

I think they should revive X-Corp and maybe have a team created to be on the look out for any organizations working under the radar to to do something similar to what Orchis did.

Bishop could work in that type of setting.

That could be cool. And, yeah, I see Bishop working better there — in a X-Corp type setting — than Cable honestly. Nathan is pretty anti-authority, anti-establishment and at one point was even branded a terrorist by SHIELD and world governments. So he doesn’t really work in a government or corporate team environment as well IMO. Having said that, he has been a member of the Avengers unity squad, so there’s precedent for that if they choose to put him there with Bishop and some others. Guess we’ll just have to wait awhile longer to find out about X-Factor and its premise, its roster, etc.

If Bishop was to pop up in X-Factor I would love to the character Fatale pop up. She has some loose connections with the team (being an antagonist for different iterations) and she has history with Bishop; stalking and hunting him in Uncanny. I don't think we ever found out why?

Maybe update her design a bit because it tends to look a lil jokerish lmao but I could see her being a Catwoman/Talia type of relationship for him. I feel like his love life, like many things, has been lacking for him and it'd be nice to see him forming some new attachments. I'm also really into the idea of him and Cece Reyes going on a date but that's just cause I like Cece lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    If Bishop was to pop up in X-Factor I would love to the character Fatale pop up. She has some loose connections with the team (being an antagonist for different iterations) and she has history with Bishop; stalking and hunting him in Uncanny. I don't think we ever found out why?

Maybe update her design a bit because it tends to look a lil jokerish lmao but I could see her being a Catwoman/Talia type of relationship for him. I feel like his love life, like many things, has been lacking for him and it'd be nice to see him forming some new attachments. I'm also really into the idea of him and Cece Reyes going on a date but that's just cause I like Cece lol.
    There are a few loose ends surrounding Bishop. Whatever happened to the kid Michael from Bishop: The Last X-Man?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    There are a few loose ends surrounding Bishop. Whatever happened to the kid Michael from Bishop: The Last X-Man?
    Omg yes. And that team from one of the realities he was displaced in during that series. X-...something? I remember the girl, Jinx, with the time powers.

Definitely adding them to the list.

All these memory berries serve to remind me there was a good amount of development given to Bishop after he was brought on and I hate that Ewing didn't include him cause i know how well he writes a character and injects so much life into it.

I don't know, i could be reaching here. But that new writer for X-force was making it seem that Tank could be Bishop. It was just the way he worded it.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    I don't know, i could be reaching here. But that new writer for X-force was making it seem that Tank could be Bishop. It was just the way he worded it.
    Nah, he's a different character altogether.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Tank_...t)_(Earth-616)

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Nah, he's a different character altogether.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Tank_...t)_(Earth-616)
    Welp nevermind, im skipping this whole Era. They took away Nate, Lucas, Everett, Petey, Just a sad day man.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

It's really feeling like characters like Bishop, Cable, Thunderbird and Synch aren't going to have a place in this new era but honestly I'm not even sure if that is going to be a bad thing. So far I will be reading Uncanny X-Men, X-Men, and X-Force. Truthfully I hate the lineups for the latter 2 and will only be reading those because I enjoy the writing of Jed Mackay and Redjack.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

I still think Bishop has got to show up somewhere. He’s probably the most high profile black X-man and he’s a team member in the cartoon. Appears in the opening credits with the theme song playing and everything! I’m still holding out hope he’s on X-Factor. I’m less confident about Cable, or Thunderbird, or Synch.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    It's really feeling like characters like Bishop, Cable, Thunderbird and Synch aren't going to have a place in this new era but honestly I'm not even sure if that is going to be a bad thing. So far I will be reading Uncanny X-Men, X-Men, and X-Force. Truthfully I hate the lineups for the latter 2 and will only be reading those because I enjoy the writing of Jed Mackay and Redjack.
    Yeah, that's the impression that I'm getting so far. If they're going to do something, just make the announcement already.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I really liked While's Bishop.