Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Baylan is basically the closest they'll get to C'Boath in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    I don't think C'Boath makes much sense for the Disney EU. For one, we know so many Jedi already that there are actually interesting options for the role of "crazy Jedi-turned Dark Side user running around being crazy." But more importantly, the thru-line from Bad Batch to Mando to Rise of Skywalker is that they never perfected cloning a Force-sensitive being. Once you take away C'Boath as a crazy clone or the possibility of Luuke, I think it makes a lot more sense to have the Nightsisters and Baylan/Shin running around in the Mando-portion of the timeline fulfilling that purpose.
    Come on Disney, give us Mace Windu for this movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Baylan is basically the closest they'll get to C'Boath in my opinion.
    I agree.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Tantis rumbling from the cannons being fired!

The kids: "What's going on?"

Omega: "My brothers have found me!"

Loved this episode. Rampart being Rampart was great. Still no Tech yet. So I guess he really is gone.

Series finale today.

No wonder the Emperor is in a bad state in "Rise of Skywalker" and took so long, as Necromancer seems to have had the same problems as the Death star with various delays and proxy attacks messing it up.

And of course the funding being pulled and going into the Death Star instead by Tarkin. Makes you wonder what the Emperor thinks about that...
    Last edited by ChrisIII; Yesterday at 06:42 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Series finale today.

No wonder the Emperor is in a bad state in "Rise of Skywalker" and took so long, as Necromancer seems to have had the same problems as the Death star with various delays and proxy attacks messing it up.

And of course the funding being pulled and going into the Death Star instead by Tarkin. Makes you wonder what the Emperor thinks about that...
    I enjoyed the finale. I was still hoping Tech would have survived somehow but oh well. Hope the ending/time jump leads to a new show but not expecting that either.

If there's any continuation it'd probably be in the Favreau/Filoni stuff. Ahsoka season 2, the Mandalorian movie, the Thrawn movie etc.

Question is finding an actress who can appear to resemble a 40-50 year old Temura Morrison or Daniel Logan.

Fan-casting on some forums suggest Zoe Bell:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zo%C3%AB_Bell

Mighty Member

Part of me wants to respect Bad Batch for ultimately being a small story about a found family.

But nope. That was a terrible finale to what was ultimately a final season that was a complete waste of time. Six episodes worth of content stretched to fifteen.

What an utter disappointment.

When will the Empire learn to not leave the Zillo Beast alive?

Crosshairs full circle redemption moment where he's willing to sacrifice himself for the team but they won't have it, and he and Hunter come together (along with Omega) to let him finally pull off the shot he could NOT miss.

The Bad Batch may be her brothers, but Hunter was always her dad. And Emerie was her sister. And Nala Se the closest thing she had to a mother.

I don't know what it says about that baby that a giant monster attacking and killing people actually calmed it down.

It's kind of funny how we had two separate rescue attempts basically trying to out-rescue each other.

Well, that's one way to resolve Crosshairs' hand-shaking problem. He and Echo can share lacking a hand now.

So I guess there was no real mystery to the Clone Operatives, they just...were. Also we had the Anti-Bad Batch, I just wish they'd gotten more screentime.

Hunter as the lead clone gets to be the one to get a direct dialogue with Hemlock and the one to shoot him (along with Crosshairs).

Rampart dying as he lived, chasing clout and never leaving well enough alone. And in her death Nala Se avenges Kamino, puts a halt to Project Necromancer, and in a way redeems herself for her sins and Fives' death.

Those poor Clones who basically were just there to be mooks and killed off by toxic gas...

What a waste of Scorch. Like, why would Republic Commando fans be satisfied with his treatment here? They may as well have made him just a generic commando.

For some reason even after all those blaster shots and plunging to his death, a part of me still felt like Hemlock survived through genetic mutations he'd done to himself or something.

Everyone was speculating which members of the Bad Batch would bite it...and none of them did! I guess they felt like they'd done enough killing off Tech and the team deserved their happy ending living in peace.

No Cody, no Gregor, No Rex, no hints to a Clone Rebellion, just Clones heading to safe haven and free to do what they want. Maybe this will be resolved in the next show.

Hunter...did not seem confident they'd be able to find the kids' families any time soon.

Adult Omega heading off to become a pilot for the Rebellion. I mean, there are a lot of pilots for the Rebellion, but it feels weird to think Omega might've been one of them the entire time and we never heard about her. But while it was nice to see her get a fond farewell with Old Snake Hunter and Batcher. I wanted to see time-skip Crosshairs and Wrecker though.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Adult Omega heading off to become a pilot for the Rebellion. I mean, there are a lot of pilots for the Rebellion, but it feels weird to think Omega might've been one of them the entire time and we never heard about her.
    In an ironic and tragic twist, she's the original Red Five. Oops.

(This is a joke, for the record.)

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    In an ironic and tragic twist, she's the original Red Five. Oops.

(This is a joke, for the record.)
    OG Red 5 was canonized and died in Rogue One FWIW.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Kind of wonder if there'll be something like the Rex/ ROTJ Endor trooper where a fan points out a similar looking character in the OT or ST and it becomes canon that it's her (Although the Rex thing was eventually retconned).

There's one female A-wing rebel pilot in Endor (Red Three) although she's dubbed over by a male actor. However, the character already has a name, Sila Kott....and she dies pretty quickly.

There are two in the briefing room scene though, although not in the battle itself. One Y-wing pilot and an X-wing pilot judging by the uniforms (ROTJ gave the fighters of the different fighters different suits unlike SW: ANH which just gave everybody an X-wing outfit).

So since they diverted the funding from Project Necromancer to the Death Star, would that in part explain why Snoke and the Emperor were in such bad shape in Episodes 7-9, as there was no funding to perfect the cloning process? They did mention that the project was still going on between Episodes 6-7, but as the Empire was in shambles I'd have to assume there wasn't a ton of funding being diverted to it then, either.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Vader visits Exegol between ESB and ROTJ in one of his comics, it has a lot of the fleet under construction and a few Snoke-like beings (as well as some guards of some kind) in tanks as well as Luke's hand, as well as a giant Kyber crystal which messes up Occhi's eyes, hence the goggles he wears.

Doesn't really hint at his clone stuff though.