Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Not really predictions. More like hopes: Synch, Colossus, Bishop, Archangel and Betsy all really need to be in some books.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    So many amazing characters that still need to be in a book. This is hard. I keep going back and forth on these lineups.

But I would like something along these lines:

X-Factor: Storm, Colossus, Betsy, Havok, Dazzler, Iceman and Polaris

X-Force: Mystique, Destiny, Cable, Bishop, Sage, Feral and Deadpool

NYX: I don’t care about the teen books since Gen X so I don’t have an opinion
    I'm late to this thread but boy would I love your X-Factor. It's a partial Outback reunion with my loves Bobby and Lorna as well. Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I posted this somewhere else for my X-Force line-up:

Bishop
    Cable
    Tempo
    Destiny
    X-23
    Forge
    Psylocke
    Haha this is the second time someone suggested Psylocke in X-Force. She's going to be in Jed MacKay's X-Men book.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Whoops! Meant to say Betsy instead of Psylocke. Though that name should hers.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Whoops! Meant to say Betsy instead of Psylocke. Though that name should hers.
    Oh no not you! You said Betsy
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Oh no not you! You said Betsy
    I changed it.

Fantastic Member

X-Force - spies, thieves and killers
    - Synch and Polaris - coleaders, Synch have centuries of experience, and after bringing Brood to massacre Orchis, it seems like a logical next step for Polaris
    - Blink - I liked how in Necrosha, she used teleportation offensively, instead of just being a team bus like most of the teleporters. Would be great to see he in action again, but less crazy and not mind controlled like in Necrosha
    - Cipher - her powerset is ideal for a spy/thief
    - Mystique - also ideal thief/spy, and it would be interesting to see her interact with people she had never interacted before
    - Monet - a great chance for her to interact with Synch
    - Shatterstar
    - Rictor
    - Elixir
    - Moonstar

X-Factor - officially recognized by UN as international organization for dealing with crimes against mutants and crimes committed by mutants
    - Bishop and Banshee - coleaders, as former detective and Interpol agent, they are best prepared for investigating crimes
    - Sage - liked then she and Bishop worked together to investigate crimes, would be great to see them interact again
    - Thunderbird - his superhuman senses are helpful for investigations and gathering evidences, and would be interesting to see him interact with former teammate Banshee as well as all the others who joined X-Men after his death
    - Dazzler - mostly added her since she could have a great power synergy with Bishop and Banshee
    - Eyeboy - uses his visual powers on crime scenes to find evidences. Also gets a new name - Argus.
    - Trinary - gathers digital evidences
    - Cypher - his power makes him ideal ambassador/liaison to interact with police, media and governments

NYX - team of young mutants. They are no longer students, and not X-Men-in-training, they are a team who works on their own and have their own adventures
    - Hellion and Surge - coleaders
    - Wind Dancer
    - X-23
    - Prodigy
    - Pixie
    - Dust
    - Anole
    - Gentle
    - Mercury
    - Stepford Cuckoos
    Apart from the main cast the book would also have cameos of other Academy X kids.
    Last edited by Harasar; 03-18-2024 at 06:13 AM.

All-New Member

It would be great to have a Dennis Hopeless X-force book with Colossus and Domino together again!

I'm late to this thread but boy would I love your X-Factor. It's a partial Outback reunion with my loves Bobby and Lorna as well. Fantastic.
    I dream
    Of the day we will have an Outback reunion. The new Uncanny is almost a full 90’s team reunion, like TH Excalibur was, so it could be possible.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Haha this is the second time someone suggested Psylocke in X-Force. She's going to be in Jed MacKay's X-Men book.
    Lol , I should have said what roster I would like to see. So I'll make the adjustment:

Bishop
    Cable
    Tempo
    Destiny
    X-23
    Forge
    Frenzy

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Would it not be fun if the very unusual suspects like Petra, Sway, Mimic, Changeling/Morph, Neal Shaara, Marrow, Maggot, Lifeguard ForgetMeNot and Slipstream would show up?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

NYX- Kamala, Synch, Honey Badger, Prodigy, cosmair, wizkid
    X-factor- Polaris, Thunderbird, Rictor, Madrox, Monet, Gateway,Betsy, Forge
    X-force- Sunspot, Cable, Bishop, Manifold, Sage, Frenzy, x-23
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

X-Factor: Synch, Sunspot, Ms.Marvel, Iceman, Firestar, Dust, Quicksilver, Cannonball

X-Force: Polaris, Daken, Cable, Archangel, Mystique, Domino, Colossus, Deadpool, John Proudstar

NYX - X23, Bishop, Moonstar, Dazzler, Havok, Blink, James Proudstar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Would it not be fun if the very unusual suspects like Petra, Sway, Mimic, Changeling/Morph, Neal Shaara, Marrow, Maggot, Lifeguard ForgetMeNot and Slipstream would show up?
    These are all X-Men and should be in some sort of book. As should Angelica.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

X-Factor:
    Maddie Pryor
    Havok
    Frenzy
    Zero
    Marrow
    Greycrow

X-Force:
    Mystique
    Destiny
    Bishop
    Deadpool
    Polaris
    Iceman
    Daken/Fang

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post
    X-Force - spies, thieves and killers
    - Synch and Polaris - coleaders, Synch have centuries of experience, and after bringing Brood to massacre Orchis, it seems like a logical next step for Polaris
    - Blink - I liked how in Necrosha, she used teleportation offensively, instead of just being a team bus like most of the teleporters. Would be great to see he in action again, but less crazy and not mind controlled like in Necrosha
    - Cipher - her powerset is ideal for a spy/thief
    - Mystique - also ideal thief/spy, and it would be interesting to see her interact with people she had never interacted before
    - Monet - a great chance for her to interact with Synch
    - Shatterstar
    - Rictor
    - Elixir
    - Moonstar

X-Factor - officially recognized by UN as international organization for dealing with crimes against mutants and crimes committed by mutants
    - Bishop and Banshee - coleaders, as former detective and Interpol agent, they are best prepared for investigating crimes
    - Sage - liked then she and Bishop worked together to investigate crimes, would be great to see them interact again
    - Thunderbird - his superhuman senses are helpful for investigations and gathering evidences, and would be interesting to see him interact with former teammate Banshee as well as all the others who joined X-Men after his death
    - Dazzler - mostly added her since she could have a great power synergy with Bishop and Banshee
    - Eyeboy - uses his visual powers on crime scenes to find evidences. Also gets a new name - Argus.
    - Trinary - gathers digital evidences
    - Cypher - his power makes him ideal ambassador/liaison to interact with police, media and governments

NYX - team of young mutants. They are no longer students, and not X-Men-in-training, they are a team who works on their own and have their own adventures
    - Hellion and Surge - coleaders
    - Wind Dancer
    - X-23
    - Prodigy
    - Pixie
    - Dust
    - Anole
    - Gentle
    - Mercury
    - Stepford Cuckoos
    Apart from the main cast the book would also have cameos of other Academy X kids.
    I'm buying that X-Factor book.