BANNED

Default Kraven vs Black Panther. Who would really win?

Since TChalla and Kraven are both physical fighters and pretty agile etc, who do you think would really win in a fight testing their skills?

Quote Originally Posted by XandertheWise View Post
    Since TChalla and Kraven are both physical fighters and pretty agile etc, who do you think would really win in a fight testing their skills?
    no contest. Kraven's not even on the board.

That's like saying "Who'd win, Captain America or Robin?"

Let's go to the video.

Kraven's lawyer once he sues Black Panther for assault with a deadly weapon.

Morally black panther should always win but of course in the distant past in particular, when the panther was looked at as little more than an acrobat, some writers could very well have gone the other way

The one with his name on the cover of the comic.

Mighty Member

They have faced off in comics, as far as I can remember, in two different BP comic runs. The first was with Christopher Priest in which Kraven won the first encounter but BP defeated him in the end. The second was during the David Liss run. And if I remember correctly, T'Challa won that one. I have not read that run since it came out so I do not remember exactly how it ended.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    They have faced off in comics, as far as I can remember, in two different BP comic runs. The first was with Christopher Priest in which Kraven won the first encounter but BP defeated him in the end. The second was during the David Liss run. And if I remember correctly, T'Challa won that one. I have not read that run since it came out so I do not remember exactly how it ended.
    Technically, T'Chall threw the first fight with Kraven, and then beat his ass so savagely in the second fight the Avengers stepped in and said 'WTF'?

T'Challa would win because Kraven is usually punching down in terms of ruthless foes. Spider-Man is a powerhouse yes, but he's not ruthless. And as we saw when Spidey was infected with Goblin's mindset, once the gloves are off, Kraven goes down.

Comic wise…the hero should always triumph over the villain.

Outside of comics…depends on which Kraven we’re working with. His powers (or lack there of) seem to fluctuate.

I think in most instances T’Challa wins either way but I wouldn’t say it’s a guaranteed victory.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.